Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

burningboneswtf.png

All I can say is: wtf?

something to do with prayer update?

I've seen this before, a long long time ago too. I doubt it has anything to do with the prayer update. But, I never did figure out how to do this lol

Picture35-1.png

found this in the patch notes today (OMFG SAILING@!#!!@@!!@!@!@!@!@) :shock: :shock: :shock:

It's not funny. It's not original. It's not gonna happen. Nothing personal, but please just stop saying it.

+1, all the lame sailing joke attempts (even if they are sarcastic, like "i know it's lame but I do it anyway so it's even more funny) should be bannable.

I'm not trying to be funny... I hate people who think sailing is going to happen and it sounds rather stupid to me.

I'm sorry if you are not amused :boohoo: i will refrain from posting anything about sailing in the future.. :mellow:

[hide= ] happy? [/hide]

Maybe it's not funny. However, don't you still find it strange that JaGEx should still choose to use the word sailing in anything? And especially considering this particular context, the Underground Pass, which is no where near water or any other use of sailing one could easily come up with?

Also, you guys are a little uptight. Dumb jokes don't hurt you, no matter how many times they're said. Simply don't respond and move on. Easy...

burningboneswtf.png

I've seen this before, a long long time ago too. I doubt it has anything to do with the prayer update. But, I never did figure out how to do this lol

That's from picking up the bones that the special skeletal gorillas under Ape Atoll drop and then dropping them again in any other location besides there. Cool effects!

2dgucz6.png

Picture35-1.png

found this in the patch notes today (OMFG SAILING@!#!!@@!!@!@!@!@!@) :shock: :shock: :shock:

It's not funny. It's not original. It's not gonna happen. Nothing personal, but please just stop saying it.

+1, all the lame sailing joke attempts (even if they are sarcastic, like "i know it's lame but I do it anyway so it's even more funny) should be bannable.

I'm not trying to be funny... I hate people who think sailing is going to happen and it sounds rather stupid to me.

I'm sorry if you are not amused :boohoo: i will refrain from posting anything about sailing in the future.. :mellow:

[hide= ] happy? [/hide]

Maybe it's not funny. However, don't you still find it strange that JaGEx should still choose to use the word sailing in anything? And especially considering this particular context, the Underground Pass, which is no where near water or any other use of sailing one could easily come up with?

Also, you guys are a little uptight. Dumb jokes don't hurt you, no matter how many times they're said. Simply don't respond and move on. Easy...

burningboneswtf.png

That's from picking up the bones that the special skeletal gorillas under Ape Atoll drop and then dropping them again in any other location besides there. Cool effects!

Thanks for clearing that up, yeah it's pretty sweet.

4e0Vn.png

5ckgm9.jpg trying to get a flier but getting 2 clues in a row. ----> FML. <----

You do remember that there is that flier boy at the north alkharid gate, near the mine? or was he removed? :unsure:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Used pc for the last 81k xp after finding out that I had 200 points (: Couldn't wait ...99hp000942.pngHope I don't get flamed for pcing or w/e lol

wow pc nerd -.- [/fakeflame] ( grats :thumbup: )

Hakan_P.png

''One day my mortal body will turn to dust, but the Turkish Republic will stand forever...''

- M.Kemal ATATÜRK -

5ckgm9.jpg trying to get a flier but getting 2 clues in a row. ----> FML. <----

You do remember that there is that flier boy at the north alkharid gate, near the mine? or was he removed? :unsure:

yea i remembered, but it needed a flier for bobs axe shop, and the only place to get those were from imps and barbarians.

I like getting hard when I PK

Used pc for the last 81k xp after finding out that I had 200 points (: Couldn't wait ...

99hp000942.png

Hope I don't get flamed for pcing or w/e lol

Not gonna flame you but I'm pretty sure you will regret having wasted your time there at pc when you have like 16m hp xp and still not maxed melees.

Started on saturday at 48 woodcutting. 77 now :)

Racing IHasChicken to 99, am gonna win :DDDDD

Hopefully I hit 81, maybe 82, tonight.

I've had some really good luck with bird nests, 1 100k seed, 2 50k seeds, a 220k seed, and TWO GOD EGGS! Guthix and zamorak! :D Although..i'm..1 summoning and will be for awhile lol.

77wcing.jpg

:v

k.jpg

pro?

Yes, you spend your time making a new account Hedgehoq One and spend the time shopping the picture, and for what? Oh.. Nothing.

PRO INDEED.

It was kinzy's account and picture. I just stole it.