Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Is it me, or does anyone else notice that at the end of every fight in PvP there is always that one random guy who runs up and says, 'GF' or 'Owned'. It's as if that is his job; to run around looking for people on the sliver of their life, just to put them down for dieing.

That person doesn't fight the fight. He doesn't put any effort in anything. He is just a poof of omnipresence in the midst of the climax. It's as if he is meant to be their for aesthetic value, as if Jagex Employees hide around the PvP realm on null account with rune or barrows, hired for the atmosphere.

In my opinion, PvP is there to show who's the better player (in terms of killing others), and the "random guy" that comes up either wants to

a ) Show that he actually thought that it was a "Good fight"

b ) Give his respect to the player who killed the other one

Feel free to disagree

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

Well, im probaly going to get flamed for this since its my eleventh tormented demon kill EVER but here it goes

qo69m0.jpg

Yeah i crapped myself when this dropped

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,

Well, im probaly going to get flamed for this since its my eleventh tormented demon kill EVER but here it goes

qo69m0.jpg

Yeah i crapped myself when this dropped

I was thinking of going to that duo/trio/quad but was too wrapped up in getting that agile top. It just shows something - but I can't place it <_<

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Hell yeah, 5 way split at KBD. awesome result:

ev12fr.png

Dume Muffinz, Myself, Mdeoxys, Mungo 0 and Fuhrah Mage.

For the record the "edward? i ment bella" quote IS NOT to be discussed because i didnt say it

and i MUST HAVE ALL THE CRIMSONS

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,

I think all this "gf" is pathetic since most of the time it ISN'T a good fight. I mean, you get rushed and get 2 hit, how can you say it was a good fight? How can the rusher say it's a good fight? I'm not a pker though.

Pretty sure the rusher just says that as a joke and/or to annoy the person who got rushed. If the rushed person says gf, I have no idea why. Maybe it's how their therapist told them to handle e-rage ;)

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

More random pvp/bh pics

091121184509i.png

I took this pic to show what it looked like in w65 with resizable. Then realized that... :unsure:

091121165639.png

Afkers? In OUR pvp worlds? It's more likely than you think.

091121224018w.png

This team was pking multi I almost dropped some of them on multiple occasions and it finally happened. They were so bad at single pking 2 of us would take on 5 and make them all tele/run.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Is it me, or does anyone else notice that at the end of every fight in PvP there is always that one random guy who runs up and says, 'GF' or 'Owned'. It's as if that is his job; to run around looking for people on the sliver of their life, just to put them down for dieing.

That person doesn't fight the fight. He doesn't put any effort in anything. He is just a poof of omnipresence in the midst of the climax. It's as if he is meant to be their for aesthetic value, as if Jagex Employees hide around the PvP realm on null account with rune or barrows, hired for the atmosphere.

In my opinion, PvP is there to show who's the better player (in terms of killing others), and the "random guy" that comes up either wants to

Feel free to disagree

That used to be the case a long time ago. Now GF means the same as "owned, you nubb!!! L0L I seriusly need to bo0st my s3lf3st33m, so im trying to humiliate you". Unless it's said by the one who is defeated then it still has the original meaning of "hey, it was nice fighting you".

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Started the week with 13M cash and enough supplies for barrows, equipment for snapdragon farming and zero pest control points. This is the end result of my intense money making/pest controlling week:

2dt3pcy.png

Mmmmmm godsword and full void...

Beautiful isn't it? :smile:

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

Feel free to disagree

That used to be the case a long time ago. Now GF means the same as "owned, you nubb!!! L0L I seriusly need to bo0st my s3lf3st33m, so im trying to humiliate you". Unless it's said by the one who is defeated then it still has the original meaning of "hey, it was nice fighting you".

Well yeah, how can someone that just got owned in 2 hits (meaning no fight) say "hey it was nice fighting you"