Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Used pc for the last 81k xp after finding out that I had 200 points (: Couldn't wait ...

99hp000942.png

Hope I don't get flamed for pcing or w/e lol

Not gonna flame you but I'm pretty sure you will regret having wasted your time there at pc when you have like 16m hp xp and still not maxed melees.

He said he used it for the last 81k xp....

Inthemillions.png

emot-3.gif This was a couple hours ago though, so my stats are mucked up again.

Edit: Woah, just noticed I live in the same state as Bacon. O_o

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

k.jpg

pro?

30bzlvt.png

played the uniformed cop routine :thumbup:

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

xqm59u.png

yo mck, prove its shoped

edit: already i found 2 mistakes

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

tama

you must present evidence to prove i shopped it

29bc22o.png

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

r8cda1.png

*slams fists on table*

Your honor! the evidence clearly shows i was not hovering over (the) game!

29bc22o.png

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

the edge of the chatbox was chopped off when i cropped, nothing unusual about that

29bc22o.png

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

cannons.png

11 cannons there I believe?

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Lots of chat spam the previous page. :mellow:

Odd glitch happened to me. Logged in, but couldnt see anyone and I was Invisible. (My character, not my name *wink, wink*)

My name got messed up aswell, all small letters.

aad98j.png

cannons.png

11 cannons there I believe?

at least 12, I can see the stand for another one in the bottom left corner.

Do you have any idea what they were doing there?

nice pic btw

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever