Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

68summoning.png

After nearly a year's work... :thumbsup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

My experience of being DDoS'd: 2/5th of my bank gone+Torso+Fire cape (5 hours of my life -.-)

I ran up to this mager to rush him, specced him once then boom gf internetz

[hide]ml7bsz.png[/hide]

Well fun to enter the era of 75m fail bank :unsure:

5efw5y.png

Dutchy angel2w.gif

Bought a new toy for Castle Wars. I was thinking about buying a 3rd Age Amulet, but I think the melee defence and the prayer bonus of the Fury outweigh the nominal magic defence that the 3rd Age offers.

spectralf.png

hopesolopatriot.jpg

a bit early but we are exactly 1 month away

091125200919.png

look at name

yes this is genuinely my pic

I'd say "Nice username you've got yourself there", if you actually had the correct spelling. Since when's there an "e" in Claus?

And yes, very early, I saw you come into Mod MMG's clan chat wishing people happy christmas ad telling them to join your clan chat... :roll:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

a bit early but we are exactly 1 month away

091125200919.png

look at name

yes this is genuinely my pic

I'd say "Nice username you've got yourself there", if you actually had the correct spelling. Since when's there an "e" in Claus?

And yes, very early, I saw you come into Mod MMG's clan chat wishing people happy christmas ad telling them to join your clan chat... :roll:

"The Santa Clause" is a movie starring Tim Allen. :P

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

i have always always always spelled it as clause, the movie is called "the santa clause" as stated above, claus just looks realy wiered

i have never seen it spelled santa claus ever in my life till your post, any title of something with santa clause always has clause not claus

also the "join my cc" its actualy my friends acc but hes my irl friend so the pics where on my comp he took, not my acc we just have some fun when he comes over

edit: my theory

i believe its where your from that determines the spelling

example:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

USA: theater

UK: theatre

a_final_name.png

The first 40 seconds of a RSMV I am working on. This is mainly a HD setting test to see how it looks. I will go through and add smooth transitions and a few light effects. This is my first rsmv and first time doing anything pretty much with sony vegas.

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

The first 40 seconds of a RSMV I am working on. This is mainly a HD setting test to see how it looks. I will go through and add smooth transitions and a few light effects.

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

the air guitar seem way way out of place

the zombie walk on white wolf was a bit out of place

the hand on the organ shuld have lasted about 8-10 seconds rather than 12-14

it was ok, i like the shimmering lights from the tears of guthix/wgs place, well in place

constructive critisism can always help, dont mean to offend peopel you had good parts and tis hard to judge the first 40 seconds

a_final_name.png

The first 40 seconds of a RSMV I am working on. This is mainly a HD setting test to see how it looks. I will go through and add smooth transitions and a few light effects.

Looks good so far! I love the song, and I like what you're doing with the movement, it really fits with the music. Just don't do air guitar, it really doesn't fit here.

In other news: I finally got 61 range!

61Range.png

Now only 9 more <_<

the air guitar seem way way out of place

the zombie walk on white wolf was a bit out of place

the hand on the organ shuld have lasted about 8-10 seconds rather than 12-14

it was ok, i like the shimmering lights from the tears of guthix/wgs place, well in place

constructive critisism can always help, dont mean to offend peopel you had good parts and tis hard to judge the first 40 seconds

I was experimenting with the guitar. I want to sync the music with lamps being lit up or something, but I am bad at keyframing. I will try though. I will retake the zombie emote clip later on.

Looks good so far! I love the song, and I like what you're doing with the movement, it really fits with the music. Just don't do air guitar, it really doesn't fit here.

In other news: I finally got 61 range!

61Range.png

Now only 9 more <_<

Like i stated above, I have decided to remove the guitars.

OT:

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Well...217K xp, 216 gold, 401 crimson, 60 blue, and 74 green charms in one day led to:

98slayer.png

98slayer2.png

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012