Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

a bit early but we are exactly 1 month away

091125200919.png

look at name

yes this is genuinely my pic

Yeah that is cool... BUT...

There is a dude I bumped into last Christmas.. wearing full santa outfit and santa hat....his username is Santa. You can look him up in hi scores, it's legit.

SO, I congratulate him on making that username years ago for the fact of how awesome it is...

BUT also, I congratulate you on that name. It is rare and you were quick to snag it.

Grats.

nautica.png

nautica.png

i have always always always spelled it as clause, the movie is called "the santa clause" as stated above, claus just looks realy wiered

i have never seen it spelled santa claus ever in my life till your post, any title of something with santa clause always has clause not claus

also the "join my cc" its actualy my friends acc but hes my irl friend so the pics where on my comp he took, not my acc we just have some fun when he comes over

edit: my theory

i believe its where your from that determines the spelling

example:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

USA: theater

UK: theatre

To clarify, the poster of the picture does have the INcorrect spelling of Santa Claus.

The movie "The Santa Clause" is a play on words, "clause' meaning a contract, although having the same pronounciation and very similar spelling to the actual name santa claus.

The film stars Tim Allen as Scott Calvin, a father who finds himself contractually bound to become Santa Claus when he unintentionally puts on the previous Santa's suit...

Taken from the movie "the Santa Clause" website.

The name is Santa Claus, if you've spelled in Clause with the E on the end, you've spelt it wrong. Not being a grammar nazi, I dont use the best grammar online, but spelling santa's name incorrectly is something no one should do!

Reverents can be a pain, but you can run away from them. Just curious, do they still have teleblocking ability?

Fear the church, the reverents have 85 magic!!!!

There is no real true spelling of Santa Claus, its just a play on the name of Saint Nicholas.

If you say it fast enough it gets broken into the syllables Saint-Ni-cho-las. Break at the center and you have SaintNi Cholas, which sounds like santi claus and there you have it.

So without your spelling it Saint Nicholas your misspelling it anyway as its really just a made up word anyway.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I wouldn't know the spelling of Santa, never celebrated that American holiday.

In Belgium and the Netherlands, we celebrate Sinterklaas, from the same Saint Nicolas. But it's an older version, on another date (6 december) and apart from the red and the beard, they don't resemble that much.

In Belgium and the Netherlands, we celebrate Sinterklaas, from the same Saint Nicolas. But it's an older version, on another date (6 december) and apart from the red and the beard, they don't resemble that much.

santa claus = de kerstman

L

j6ub8h.png

L

Don't you think I don't know that?

At my home we just don't celebrate those American holidays, like Hallowe'en and Christmas (well, not the way like in America, we just have a tree and we have a special dinner that day).

L

At my home we just don't celebrate those American holidays, like Hallowe'en and Christmas (well, not the way like in America, we just have a tree and we have a special dinner that day).

Halloween's not something that's only celebrated in America. It originated in Ireland, as the end of the "lighter half" of the year - then becoming the "darker half". Therefore I'm sure, if celebrated in so many places there's most likely *some* people that take part in it in Belgium/the Netherlands.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Christmas is quite obviously not American due to its religious side, the British were even eating goose on the day before Washington was around.

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Can't we all just agree that Christmas can be good fun? Especially when you get snow here in Ireland <3:

And yay pic?

92Str22ndNov09.png

I think I'd posted it before but meh.

*Wants 92 Prayer just to be able to sing 'Livin' on a Prayer' :grin: *

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

L

Halloween's not something that's only celebrated in America. It originated in Ireland, as the end of the "lighter half" of the year - then becoming the "darker half". Therefore I'm sure, if celebrated in so many places there's most likely *some* people that take part in it in Belgium/the Netherlands.

Yes, that's true, I just said that at my home, we don't celebrate it, and that Sinterklaas is far more popular in Belgium and Holland.

And about Hallowe'en, yes, it comes from Ireland, but the way it's celebrated these days is the american day, with the trick or threating, pumpkins (in Ireland it were beets originally) and that sort of stuff.

And sorry for the interuption to the pictures, I shall not fuss about the holidays anymore. :P

The first 40 seconds of a RSMV I am working on. This is mainly a HD setting test to see how it looks. I will go through and add smooth transitions and a few light effects. This is my first rsmv and first time doing anything pretty much with sony vegas.

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

A few pointers I have on the video:

• Remove the Mouse Cursor in the organ scene. :P
  • A girl player with a guy voice singing the music has never sounded right in my opinion. Same with the other way around.
  • The rain was bouncing a little, you had the right effect though. just needed a few more tweeks.

Been really bored recently so just kicked back at fist of guthix for my last ~125k defence exp which got me 89 defence (now my highest skill) and soon after 20k rating.

20kfograting.png

Currently around 650 - 700 rank.

Chat box was people spamming the chatbox with swear words which somehow were not censored (they weren't even blocking around it :s).

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Gf Elite. 3.6M to me.icon_thumbsu.gif

guthhelm.png

#@!#@$!$@#(^!%!@$&%(#&%(!@#$&!@#$

That is all.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

[hide=My new laptop resolution]qrit7k.png[/hide]

1600x900

:thumbsup:

How do you find stuff in your bank? :P

I got my bank set up according to melee armor / weapons, magic and ranged armor / weapons, potions (Arranged by color and dose) and food (Arranged by healing amounts), clothing (Arranged by equipped area), jewelry and gems, tools, PK equipment and loots. And every item shown on the tab is green. >.<

I can't stand unorganization (If that is a word [red line underneath in Firefox... Nope not a word]). >.<

09144a99bb.png

Been really bored recently so just kicked back at fist of guthix for my last ~125k defence exp which got me 89 defence (now my highest skill) and soon after 20k rating.

20kfograting.png

Currently around 650 - 700 rank.

Chat box was people spamming the chatbox with swear words which somehow were not censored (they weren't even blocking around it :s).

wbm is wbm :P

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

[hide=My new laptop resolution]qrit7k.png[/hide]

1600x900

:thumbsup:

How do you find stuff in your bank? :P

I got my bank set up according to melee armor / weapons, magic and ranged armor / weapons, potions (Arranged by color and dose) and food (Arranged by healing amounts), clothing (Arranged by equipped area), jewelry and gems, tools, PK equipment and loots. And every item shown on the tab is green. >.<

I can't stand unorganization (If that is a word [red line underneath in Firefox... Nope not a word]). >.<

I just dump all my items when I'm done with them into the main tab. (I have commonly used (4) potions and food I actually use organized in another tab.) So if I was to go ffa corping all my unorganized items would just be together, much easier to withdraw that same gear again when they're all together than having them scattered around tabs organized and wasting time putting them into the right place when done using them, but that's just me.

been pking for the last 4 or so hours and its been quite eventful

ancientstatno3.png

just a random kill, not nearly as good as the 2nd ;)

2ancients1day.png

what happened in this was, we agree'd to dm, i ended up with no food only a 4 dose pray pot whilst he has 4 sharks, my redemtion prayer kicks in 3 times and then i spec to ko him without any food and little prayer, ran to bank grabbed food ran back saw my 2nd ancient of the day <3: didnt get a pic of it on floor was too amazed by my luck :cool:

both ancient stats were on kinda low ep

33smokey.png

Yeh, I got an ancient at 6% ep before. Very nice!

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]