Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

dragonclaws4.png

4th pair in two days-- two duo'd, two solo'd (+99M). idk what to do w/ all this money.

I've been doing TD's for 3 months on and off and I've only gotten 3 claws. You're too lucky.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

dragonclaws4.png

4th pair in two days-- two duo'd, two solo'd (+99M). idk what to do w/ all this money.

I've been doing TD's for 3 months on and off and I've only gotten 3 claws. You're too lucky.

I've been doing it for ~5 months on and off with none. You're lucky, he's luckier.

Quagsire.png

dragonclaws4.png

I've been doing it for ~5 months on and off with none. You're lucky, he's luckier.

I've been... ok fine :(

100321080522.png

Pro Merch

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Put out a vid about 3 days ago, and this is my attempt at getting it out to the world :unsure:

Please rate, comment, subscribe, anything else lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DOUt93j4AY

This is a vid of pking at the Wilderness Volcano in BH+1, in Vesta, rune, and 20 def pure gear. Many of the clips are 10m+ risks, and one of them I dc...

Let me know what you think, Thanks.

The link to the actual page is

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

Found this area downstairs in the Troll Stronghold far west.

There's a cave there as you can see. Followed the area around for a bit and it led to some corpses and a cliff.

Maybe an update for an upcoming quest area? Or I'm a moron and that area is already being used.

Either way I thought it looked neat. :)

cave.png

Found this area downstairs in the Troll Stronghold far west.

There's a cave there as you can see. Followed the area around for a bit and it led to some corpses and a cliff.

Maybe an update for an upcoming quest area? Or I'm a moron and that area is already being used.

Either way I thought it looked neat. :)

cave.png

Nice invading my house m8

Its the way to get up the ice plateu btw and its by keldagrim

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

100321080522.png

Pro Merch

Pro Hax more like, turning 90ish Mahogany planks into 2k+ :o

No unspam, sorry :unsure:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

100321163723.png

lol

you killed so many Jagex cant even count that high!

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

62c5c.png

recordish attempt, nobodys ever killed without stat ham and venge (or proven it by vid)

this attempt was with no stat hammer, and i dont have venge

2 people have killed without hammer (on vid, i know of 1 other whos done)

1 person has killed without any pvp gear(on vid, includes morrigans, stat hammer, vestas spear etc)

id be 2nd to solo without pvp gear, next to woox and im only 127 cb

getting 130 cb then ill prob do a full kill, in fact i can right now cuz on that pic i let 7 brews dissapear on ground, if ihad those 7 extra id have won

and this is an earlier attempt, with practice now i can loot all 30 pots in the 5 mins, im just too lazy to try again

ill soon do a full vidded no pvp gear kill tho so get ready =]

a_final_name.png