Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

less than 30 minutes into trip...

dragonclaws3.png

3 claw drops within 48 hours... yeah, I'm pretty much amazing. :thumbsup:

Woah, you make me want to go to tds again :(. Do you kill just one spawn mostly?

I've been following the lure methods from the updated TD guide: http://forum.tip.it/topic/251892-tormented-demons/

Basically you trap the northeast one, then alternate killing the north and northwest ones. You never have to wait for respawns with his method, I like it a lot.

When other people come visit, they'll kill the northeast one which you trap and that usually makes things a little more inconvenient, especially if they don't know how to lure. this time around there were two others so I just killed the northern middle one, waiting for respawns.

77yLQy8.png

100320153421f.png

Food stamps > Bank

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

So close to 99 slayer, 48k gonna get tomorrow on Sunday, anyway, did a task of dags and got a clue...

clueblackeletop.png

Then get 200 abyssal demons and got no whip :( but did get this clue....

cluerunelegsg.png

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M

100320163551.png

99 farming here I come! :thumbup:

Looking at Strawberry Seed prices, you'd better have a back-up plan for them or that 600M will quickly turn into 200M. =P

Very nice either way. ^^.

09144a99bb.png

100320163551.png

99 farming here I come! :thumbup:

Looking at Strawberry Seed prices, you'd better have a back-up plan for them or that 600M will quickly turn into 200M. =P

Very nice either way. ^^.

already got rid of 110m worth, gonna let the rest fall, I got the street price I needed for ely, now im just going to solo TDS/bandos or ffa corp (w/e is in my 110m budget for gear) for the remaining 210m

100320235259.png

Meh. 82 Banked, soloing bandos for some money to help out with prayer. Made about 2m without a big drop today.

** (A. LOG): [Wtf is Bacon] Killed 69x General Graardor,

** (A. LOG): [Wtf is Bacon] Item(s) found ~116.4Mgp: 1x berserker ring, 1x Bandos chestplate, 1x Spectral sigil.

Quagsire.png

dragonclaws4.png

4th pair in two days-- two duo'd, two solo'd (+99M). idk what to do w/ all this money.

How effective is magic against TDs?

Well back when the safe spot existed, Mage + Range/Melee duo'ing was lethal-- my friend would just stand in the mage spot and cast zammy flames the whole time while I'd range and melee... we outperformed every maxed team that thought mage sucked lol

I was just testing out fire surge in void this time... it's definitely not as good as ahrims and zammy flames, but it's still pretty powerful.

77yLQy8.png

dragonclaws4.png

4th pair in two days-- two duo'd, two solo'd (+99M). idk what to do w/ all this money.

Now I feel to insignificant to hate you. And buy that damn Arcane already, you can afford it.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.