Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

100515225217.png

Nobody likes a one-upper, 3PM.

I bet 90% of people would realize it's ok when they know I was one-upping you.

Hey don't be one of the first trolls on this thread, we just got out of a huge flame war. So you should stop :thumbup:

Quagsire.png

I dont think its fair to assume he/her gave up thier life for that for all you know he/she just used the ornia alter or w/e its called few times a day everyday, thats fast exp with a titan and what not now. heres a picture that made a dumb long quest worth it. Kitty's! <3:

Actually lol, he did give up his life.

Awhile back when I was getting 99, and doing it mostly through zmi, I'd play in the dutch worlds for the quietness of it and found him in there Runecrafting. And trust me, he was on alllll day.

I dont think its fair to assume he/her gave up thier life for that for all you know he/she just used the ornia alter or w/e its called few times a day everyday, thats fast exp with a titan and what not now. heres a picture that made a dumb long quest worth it. Kitty's! <3:

Awhile back when I was getting 99, and doing it mostly through zmi, I'd play in the dutch worlds for the quietness of it and found him in there Runecrafting. And trust me, he was on alllll day.

It's really your alt isn't it <3

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

qy9vdx.png

I'm getting moar pro :D

Glad to see I was able to add more value to your lvlup :thumbup:

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

:thumbsup:

24e6jcx.jpg

Gratz! :thumbsup:

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

It's really your alt isn't it <3

<3:

justbeatit.png

MJ ftw :)

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]

[hide]

100516120804.png

4 vs 40 is fun (most hopped kill before)

[/hide]

Using your new CLS/Rapier? (CLS right?)

cls + claws yeah

and I baited a guy into swearing and spamming while we crashed so yeah im a jerk :thumbup:

o and ty

10or0xf.png

don't hate i was using arma/spectral/extremes/diamonds so i was doing my share of the work lol

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

[spoiler=Dungeoneering Batch 2 (Possible spoiler)]8xpq2a.png

sauce?

I suspect Runescape cache.

Ditto :P

Does that change anything?

It still took me a while to find, resize, and arrange them so neatly. <_<

2dgucz6.png