Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

im noob, what are the pies for?

Eating. :roll:

well no [cabbage].

why not take more rock tails instead of pies?

they must have another purpose other than eating :roll:

Combo eating. Although i'm not sure if it still works.

ooh. i've always wondered why people brought pies , but now i know :D

ty

Lol, can't understand why they're being so mean. They are wild pies and they give a slayer boost of 5 levels (iirc) which allows him to kill abyssal demons at 80 slayer.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Man, I'd feel terrible to die in that outfit.

992c29.png

I don't care.

Just a game, don't care about void, don't care about 20m, 5k tokens to another stream.

just sucks that i was lagging so much lol. Shouldn't have pked imho.

i know you dont care and all..but losing all that..dosent it kinda make you want to take a break? if i lost all that i'd wana take a break, but im poor and cant afford half the stuff u have anyways :s

I like getting hard when I PK

Was pretty surprised when i saw this in my inventory while harvesting a herb patch. heck i even thought it was a sigil at first L. Anyways haven't seen this posted nowhere on forums and no guide or wiki sais scroll of life can give you a gout tuber while clearing patches so feel free to use this to update some guides if needed ^-^

scrolloflife.png

edit: yes, thats right, i'm special @#{#{#{@#@#@#@

abrikoos.png

Was pretty surprised when i saw this in my inventory while harvesting a herb patch. heck i even thought it was a sigil at first L. Anyways haven't seen this posted nowhere on forums and no guide or wiki sais scroll of life can give you a gout tuber while clearing patches so feel free to use this to update some guides if needed ^-^

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww166/abr1koos/scrolloflife.png

I suspect thats from a dead herb patch?

Lord_Beloved.png

That patch can't die.

abrikoos, can you go into more detail on how you obtained that, so I can add it in the guide :P

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

That patch can't die.

abrikoos, can you go into more detail on how you obtained that, so I can add it in the guide :P

It might be a glitch as someone said before they got a ranarr seed from a spirit weed patch.

FTP3 Complete:

[hide]ftp3.png[/hide]

imagangster.png

That patch can't die.

It might be a glitch as someone said before they got a ranarr seed from a spirit weed patch.

FTP3 Complete:

[hide]ftp3.png[/hide]

In that particular case i got it from a dead herb patch yes. But i've gotten seeds back harvesting herbs as well (aka not dead ones). I even gotten snap seeds while harvesting toadflax. In my experience, you get a seed back from something you planted. For instance, if you plant 4 toadflax and 1 snapdragon, you can get both seeds back from any one of your patches. Thats my experience with the scroll of life so far anyways. This gout tuber is a first that doesn't make sense tho ^-^

abrikoos.png

That patch can't die.

FTP3 Complete:

[hide]ftp3.png[/hide]

In that particular case i got it from a dead herb patch yes. But i've gotten seeds back harvesting herbs as well (aka not dead ones). I even gotten snap seeds while harvesting toadflax. In my experience, you get a seed back from something you planted. For instance, if you plant 4 toadflax and 1 snapdragon, you can get both seeds back from any one of your patches. Thats my experience with the scroll of life so far anyways. This gout tuber is a first that doesn't make sense tho ^-^

well tbh the gout tuber is the only one that does make sense... As it was from a dead herb patch you have a 10% chance of getting ANY seed, i guess they think gout tuber counts as a seed.

about the other note (the getting snap seeds from life toadflax) i have no idea if thats true, all i know is that ive gone from 95 farm to 200k from 99 now with scroll of life enabled and ive never gotten any seeds from my life herbs that wasnt the same kind

Lord_Beloved.png

25slqfb.jpg

Can anyone explain this? He has an adventurer's log and all his combat stats are one, including Constitution. :blink:

#61 Maxim Afinogenov :]

It's ok, I'm a Bills, Sabres, and Mets fan...I'm used to disappointment.

Jakerdang.png

One of the first few accounts glitched?

A Jagex staff member messing around?

idk.

I was expecting to see a little J-mod crown next to their name when they quick-chatted their Constitution level. But, no. Just a regular player.

#61 Maxim Afinogenov :]

It's ok, I'm a Bills, Sabres, and Mets fan...I'm used to disappointment.

Jakerdang.png

he couldn't one up you on the last level.... :rolleyes:

I remember him. He appeared I think last year. It's from what I can recall, a really old rsc account where you start with 1 hp (or reset stats, not sure) but I believe it was hacked from what I can recall. Thought it got banned after iit's last apperence..

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.