Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

2uqht94.png

Try to name them all!

Seeker Charm, Blood Necklace, Arcane Pulse Necklace, Arcane Burst Necklace, Arcane Stream Necklace, then...???

Hmm, the one on the far right looks very familiar. It's like I've seen that symbol before.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

2uqht94.png

Try to name them all!

Seeker Charm, Blood Necklace, Arcane Pulse Necklace, Arcane Burst Necklace, Arcane Stream Necklace, then...???

Hmm, the one on the far right looks very familiar. It's like I've seen that symbol before.

And then I don't know either, lol.

This is kinda fun...

cks52.png

2dgucz6.png

2uqht94.png

Try to name them all!

And then I don't know either, lol.

This is kinda fun...

cks52.png

where do u find pictures like that?

-the big dungeoneering guy

Edited by emers8529

I like getting hard when I PK

6dinos.png

dino party?

also knite your really make me wish I was still a tank >.>

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

2uqht94.png

Try to name them all!

far right is ghost speak ammy, 4th from right i think is ranging ammy. got me on the other 2

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

2uqht94.png

Try to name them all!

far right is ghost speak ammy, 4th from right i think is ranging ammy. got me on the other 2

I'd bet that the unnamed four at the end were taken sneakily from the cache >_>

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

2uqht94.png

Try to name them all!

I'd bet that the unnamed four at the end were taken sneakily from the cache >_>

Yep, they are all taken from the same place in the cache too. Together with a Dungeoneering skillcape, but instead of the ring as a symbol, it has a full primal helmet on it...

I also just found another strange cape...

It's a mazing what you can find if you look at the Dungeoneering rewards section...

Also, I just found all primal weapons, including spear and 2h.

And definitely batch 2 bosses... They look creepy.

A little story :)

In my early days of rs everyone seemed to despise farming, back then you had to bank a lot and sacks/baskets actually still had use. There also weren't as many convenient teleports and attributes, and to top things off it was a common misconception that you had to stay with your allotments to take care of them.

Now at that time i was one of few that absolutely loved farming and wanted it to be my very first 99, i even made it to top 400 rank, sadly i stopped in february 2006 at lvl 80 to never do a single farm run again (which can be seen here). Untill mid march of this year that is, now since i had already gotten a fair few other 99's, it couldn't be my first anymore but it is my very first non-combat 99!

So here we have it, 99 #10:

100519144359.png

I'm very happy :')

Lord_Beloved.png

meee.png

Kinda glad I spent the money I did, beginning to like the look of Royal. :P

Sure I could've gotten it cheaper, a lottt cheaper, but oh well.

I love RC'ing, not like I won't make it back. <3:

EDIT

[hide]Found this a few minutes ago. :)

quest1.png

quest2.png[/hide]