Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Well the title of this thread is "post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and sounds here!"

This is a video I hope you all enjoy.

[hide=Yeah...im a noob][media=]

[/media][/hide]

I know you all will think its bad... but I tried like 20 times to get it perfect and I could not...and said [bleep] it. Hope you all kinda of enjoy it.

:thumbup: brass instruments are ftw.

BraedenM.png

Quest Cape Achieved On: May 13th, 2010

Woodcutting Cape Achieved On: July 30th, 2010

Well the title of this thread is "post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and sounds here!"

[/media][/hide]

I know you all will think its bad... but I tried like 20 times to get it perfect and I could not...and said [bleep] it. Hope you all kinda of enjoy it.

lmfao you suck kid

just stop

just kidding that's pretty sweet

that's pretty sweet brass

that sure kicks [wagon]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqJ0r6hJ08M

Skip to the hyb part.

Weapons are so overpowered these days... Arcane stream is just plain disgusting :shock:

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Skip to the hyb part.

Weapons are so overpowered these days... Arcane stream is just plain disgusting :shock:

What's so disgusting about it? Mages needed this necklace. If you farcast any meleer in a BH world (like a Mage is supposed to) they immediately turn on protect from/deflect Melee. And it's not like you hit 400 every time... if anything is more disgusting, it's the chaotic weapons. I thought Jagex realized that they went too far with those high hits with melee...

Skip to the hyb part.

What's so disgusting about it? Mages needed this necklace. If you farcast any meleer in a BH world (like a Mage is supposed to) they immediately turn on protect from/deflect Melee. And it's not like you hit 400 every time... if anything is more disgusting, it's the chaotic weapons. I thought Jagex realized that they went too far with those high hits with melee...

Pretty sure SOL was the only thing mages needed. Magic hits more often than melee and now it can hit 400+ WHILE FREEZING? Overpowered tbh.

Quagsire.png

Skip to the hyb part.

Pretty sure SOL was the only thing mages needed. Magic hits more often than melee and now it can hit 400+ WHILE FREEZING? Overpowered tbh.

It spends hours and hours of expensive grinding to get up to 94 mage, as opposed to just killing things with melee with a one cost weapon.

Paragon.png

Skip to the hyb part.

It IS overpowered.

[/media][/hide]

Thought it was good. :thumbup:

Video

Skip to the hyb part.

It IS overpowered.

But if you overpower each corner of the triangle it balances out.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

auz0ns.png

69 Herb :twss:

And 1800 total :)

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

[/media][/hide]

lmfao you suck kid

just stop

just kidding that's pretty sweet

that's pretty sweet brass

that sure kicks [wagon]

indeed it kicks [wagon] :thumbup:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

I don't think it's worth it to give up on a good KOing weapon for an arcane because I don't think you will really notice a difference in +20 more attack in magic. And congratulations on your second necklace. Don't lose it this time :P

I don't think it's worth it to give up on a good KOing weapon for an arcane because I don't think you will really notice a difference in +20 more attack in magic. And congratulations on your second necklace. Don't lose it this time :P

I don't think it's worth it to give up on a good KOing weapon for an arcane

a good KOing weapon for an arcane

good KOing weapon

[hide=i like to eat eat eat epples and benenes]

I don't think it's worth it to give up on a good KOing weapon for an arcane

a good KOing weapon for an arcane

good KOing weapon

[/hide]

how bout dem videos of you and your kick [wagon] KOs with it?

:D

I like getting hard when I PK

But it also has decent defence

Look at it this way.

What do you rather have? A very good melee KO weapon or a shield that gives good magic bonus, but with sol and arcane stream necklace you don't need it.

If you're going to use with all combat styles maybe you should consider getting a spectral instead.