Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

244qfkz.png

I was 177xp from 93 farming when I finished my herb run and I teleported to my house. Since I teleport outside the portal I see that I have a poison ivy bush still there from like ages ago so I got 93 then. :3

Torstols are amazing exp. A lot cheaper than the traditional tree methods.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

29ohm4x.png

More inspiration to get 99 dungeoneering I guess. Does anyone have the source that says that they're probably going to lower the number of tokens required to buy a weapon BACK?

Either way I'm getting a rapier now, along with another arcane stream. Long road but it feels like its going to go a lot more smoothly and quickly now.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Alright. As promised to all my friends (And as many of you know)...

I planned to stop playing RS a few weeks back and so I dropped the majority of my things in the party room (Roughly 800M). Afterward, I got another knee injury and began to fish again... I was asked to FFA corp (Which I welfared) which resulted in:

divine3l.jpg

Having no BSS to attach it to, nor the level or the cash (Lol), I promised once I got 99 Fishing, I'd most likely give my friends a chance at it (As I plan to leave again once my knee heals):

divineqa.jpg

divine2t.jpg

Only thing I regret was never finding who ended up getting it... 'Cause all the noobs spam, "OMFG! I got Divine!"... Idiots. Lol.

09144a99bb.png

I planned to stop playing RS a few weeks back and so I dropped the majority of my things in the party room (Roughly 800M). Afterward, I got another knee injury and began to fish again... I was asked to FFA corp (Which I welfared) which resulted in:

[hide]divine3l.jpg[/hide]

Having no BSS to attach it to, nor the level or the cash (Lol), I promised once I got 99 Fishing, I'd most likely give my friends a chance at it (As I plan to leave again once my knee heals):

[hide]divineqa.jpg[/hide]

[hide]divine2t.jpg[/hide]

Only thing I regret was never finding who ended up getting it... 'Cause all the noobs spam, "OMFG! I got Divine!"... Idiots. Lol.

Props to whoever bought it off the noob for trade price. ;D

shh_i_campin.png

[hide]divine3l.jpg[/hide]

[hide]divineqa.jpg[/hide]

[hide]divine2t.jpg[/hide]

Props to whoever bought it off the noob for trade price. ;D

Lmao, prolly ran to GE and sold it max.

Anyone snipe a Divine in GE for max in the past few minutes? Lol.

09144a99bb.png

oxlj26s1.png

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

rsc bank pics

Wow, I just realized I reached 1m+ bank value on rsc :o

525k cash + 220k(full rune+kite) + 100k (Dlong) + 240k (4x r2h) + loads of random junk = 1,085m!

I feel glad I can still name all the stuff in your bank :mellow:

Also, how did you earn so much there?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I still had a full rune, rune 2h and about 200k cash when I logged back in after 1800days+ in November, I just made ammies, helped out new players, and selling things like steel kites for 35k to mages that have millions due to botting since 2005 :|

Strykeglitch.png

No one near me, just hanging in the air. It was gone after a few seconds.

Yeah that's been like that for a while, happens with all the wyrms

34oyqug.png

Decided to train some agility today. 560 k xp later :), got 2, almost 3 levels. Still only 82, also note the xp counter at 30 m xp now :D

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg