Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

We've all heard about GWD stories. Here is mine:

I have never been to Arma. A friend asked me to go, so I thought, "Meh. Might as well learn. It'll give me a break from making potions." He showed me the gear, which was wealfare, but I didn't mind. I went to the GE and bought what I was missing. 300 Diamond Bolts, a Verac Skirt, Brews and Restores... We then went to the dungeon and started getting KC. Our third dropped, but we went anyway. After 2 kills, we got crashed. We hopped a few times and every world was full. We hit a mass eventually, so I just said, "Screw it. This isn't hard. I bet I can get a solo kill or 2 before I have to leave." I left and went World 6, one of the best Ping-rated servers for me. I started to kill Kree, safe-ing like a Mo-Fo. I finished it off and checked the drop.

ArmaHiltSolo.png

Needless to say, a lot of things ran through my mind, such as, "Heal up completely and don't tele like an idiot. Pick it up first. NO, YOU MORON! Drop the vial first!" and "Omgomgomgomgomg."

So ya. I think I might go to Arma again. I now have the money to get at least 95 Herblore. Or 91 Prayer. Or the rest of the gear that I sold so I could get the supplies for Extreme Sets. Idk at this point lol.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

ba001.png

Was enjoying BA until I got idiot teams today. Was gonna go for points for an additional torso for when I lose mine, but screw that now.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

[hide]5nbtl7.png[/hide]

People like this make me cry. Probably sniped it at a mass.. doesn't have any skills that would get him divine.

Heaven forbid he knows how to flip or shift junk and earned it that way. It's a hell of a lot easier to get 1.5b street value that way than fishing sharks or making nats or whatever skills people do for money lol.

forget if it was zybez or tipit but a guy got a sigil a few days ago before he quit runescape then he dumped the divine in the party room this weekend

he never foud out who it went to but theres a tiny tiny chance and coincidence it was this

*Raises hand* I still have no idea who got it. :(.

Nah he bought it, he is friend of mine.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Futurixxx

I have never been to Arma. A friend asked me to go, so I thought, "Meh. Might as well learn. It'll give me a break from making potions." He showed me the gear, which was wealfare, but I didn't mind. I went to the GE and bought what I was missing. 300 Diamond Bolts, a Verac Skirt, Brews and Restores... We then went to the dungeon and started getting KC. Our third dropped, but we went anyway. After 2 kills, we got crashed. We hopped a few times and every world was full. We hit a mass eventually, so I just said, "Screw it. This isn't hard. I bet I can get a solo kill or 2 before I have to leave." I left and went World 6, one of the best Ping-rated servers for me. I started to kill Kree, safe-ing like a Mo-Fo. I finished it off and checked the drop.

[hide]ArmaHiltSolo.png[/hide]

Needless to say, a lot of things ran through my mind, such as, "Heal up completely and don't tele like an idiot. Pick it up first. NO, YOU MORON! Drop the vial first!" and "Omgomgomgomgomg."

So ya. I think I might go to Arma again. I now have the money to get at least 95 Herblore. Or 91 Prayer. Or the rest of the gear that I sold so I could get the supplies for Extreme Sets. Idk at this point lol.

Haha, congrats. Reminds me of the time me and 2 others went to Arma and lootshared a hilt (this was before trade limits); it was my drop and in my excitement I didn't realise my inventory was full and I clicked to pick it up, but obviously didn't. It wasn't til I'd teled out using the altar and began home teleing that I realised that it wasn't in my inventory and what I'd done. It was a little awkward butting in on all the clan chat and IRC spam they were making, "Errr, guys...".

Put me off GWD for life :lol:

EDIT: Found a pic of it.

armadylhiltx.png

Still makes me giggle every time I see it.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

Haha, congrats. Reminds me of the time me and 2 others went to Arma and lootshared a hilt (this was before trade limits); it was my drop and in my excitement I didn't realise my inventory was full and I clicked to pick it up, but obviously didn't. It wasn't til I'd teled out using the altar and began home teleing that I realised that it wasn't in my inventory and what I'd done. It was a little awkward butting in on all the clan chat and IRC spam they were making, "Errr, guys...".

armadylhiltx.png

Oh god.. the graphics.. When was that?

Quagsire.png

armadylhiltx.png

late 07, early 08?

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Thought this was a pretty weird name to see in RuneScape. Have to wonder if she really is a Nascar mom. :unsure:

java2010051522253891.png

I'd also like to say that I very much approve of the rule changes made to this thread, and I honestly wish some of them applied to every thread. A step in the right direction for Tip.it as a whole in my eyes.

Ahahaha! I know her she was my friend's mom in RS not irl but their family is pretty poor I believe.

11934mp.png

don't hate on pengs, was 2k from a level after doing floor 29 & 30 large so i really didn't feel like another large today

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

I am happy about this! :mellow: :thumbup:

10-06-07204051.png

How long did it take you? Took me around ~75 minutes, but I got lucky, got 2 tops and 2 boots. I also brought all the pieces in my invy that I had.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

overf9001.png

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I am happy about this! :mellow: :thumbup:

10-06-07204051.png

How long did it take you? Took me around ~75 minutes, but I got lucky, got 2 tops and 2 boots. I also brought all the pieces in my invy that I had.

Like four hours... :sad:

[hide]

armadylhiltx.png

late 07, early 08?

[/hide]

Yup, she's with a group of us in Casluvs CC. Funny to randomly see a picture of her here. :)

09144a99bb.png

:thumbsup:

4plsm.png

Fun skill, reward system sucks ass though. 70 levels and I only have 3 items to show for it (Bonecrusher, Gem Bag, and Arcane Stream).

Oh well, I'll still probably train it. I have very high hopes for batch 2 + extras mentioned in the dev blog.

Edit:

2ionsp9.png

Now to get 84 for a cls!

2czeqeh.jpg

4plsm.png

Fun skill, reward system sucks ass though. 70 levels and I only have 3 items to show for it (Bonecrusher, Gem Bag, and Arcane Stream).

Oh well, I'll still probably train it. I have very high hopes for batch 2 + extras mentioned in the dev blog.

im realy hoping batch 2 is released in the summer, if they wait till september or later ill be mad

they shoudl realise its best to release in june because more people will play the skill for the next several months

but i too have high hopes

dont complain tho im 80, nearly 81 and i only have 1 item to show for it and thats rapier

a_final_name.png

4plsm.png

im realy hoping batch 2 is released in the summer, if they wait till september or later ill be mad

they shoudl realise its best to release in june because more people will play the skill for the next several months

but i too have high hopes

dont complain tho im 80, nearly 81 and i only have 1 item to show for it and thats rapier

They already said Batch 2 will be released at the end of the year. The Dungeoneering improvements mentioned in "Beyond the Release" look to be coming out this summer though ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So I maxed out my skiller guys, rate it please <3:

maxedskiller.png

I know I should work on mining, but I hate the skill, and my hitpoints are bugged and refuse to change from level 5, but Jagex gave me 990 life points, so I'm happy :)

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

So I maxed out my skiller guys, rate it please <3:

maxedskiller.png

I know I should work on mining, but I hate the skill, and my hitpoints are bugged and refuse to change from level 5, but Jagex gave me 990 life points, so I'm happy :)

Oh the irony...

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png