Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

3daysofdk.png

3 Days of DKing. What?

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

100802231646.png

Worst quest I've ever done. -.-

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

haxh.png

hax2.png

hax3.png

I hax with bruno.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

:thumbsup:

>(99 rc)

Super! :thumbsup:

-

Here is my recent achievement. Effigies overpowered much. =p

99prayer.png

Na truthfully I wasnt that far off it to begin with. Just need another 30 max effigy lamps for 100 prayer.

Also 10k away from assisting level 100 herb lol. I dont seem to actually train stuff nowadays.

spottheglitch.png

spot the glitch.

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

wqzclt.png

My summer goal completed, 13 days early.

Now I either need to get another 1,392 Slayer points or a fire cape.

Might stick with getting the points...

Get the cape noob.... I don't have one either though, so I guess I don't really have much room to talk. :razz:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

wqzclt.png

My summer goal completed, 13 days early.

Now I either need to get another 1,392 Slayer points or a fire cape.

Might stick with getting the points...

Get the cape noob.... I don't have one either though, so I guess I don't really have much room to talk. :razz:

He's not hard to kill these days he has 3000LP (300hp), the pain is getting it the first time, once you've perfected your fight caves mtehod it's routine. Don't lose hope!

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Smelly, do you have a good inventory for meleeing the whole way on a slayer task with Chaotic Rapier? That's how I plan on getting my first cape. :shades:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Smelly, do you have a good inventory for meleeing the whole way on a slayer task with Chaotic Rapier? That's how I plan on getting my first cape. :shades:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLowrulogHo

^ that's the whole caves sped up i'll tell you differences I use below but no ways are the best decide what you feel is best for you!

Meleeing the 360s is simple once you get used to it you just attack them as they're about to fire onto you, low sound effects can help with the timing

I use similar to this apart from I wear veracs skirt and torags body, I don't use slayer staff,

My inventory is usually 3 overloads (only drink max of 6 doses if you start overloading at 360s) 7 brews, claws & rest prayer/restore pots (this is enough to turmoil from wave 1-63 with plenty to spare).

I don't see the use in guthans when I can soulsplit the 180s, 90s once the 360s are dead for hp, sometimes I kill the 90s first sometimes I dont even bother with the defence overload gives lol

My approach for jad is different too, I rapier until healers, 2 claw specs then switch back to rapier if he isn't already dead ;)

Hope it helps :P

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

It helps TONS. Thanks a lot man. <3: Maybe I'll have a cape soon. :pray: