Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Long Picture.....

86 Tormented Demons....

4 Effigies

1 Lump

1 Great Day

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/668/86tds.png

Normally its the worst day of a person's life when they find a lump.

Lol. :thumbup:

It made my day when I got my first drop from TDs (armour slice). Trying to solo a pair of claws still. :P

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

I dont get this...target hopped worlds and ran to deep wildy so i followed, he teleported with ruins and goes to bank, he then runs out and i see him talking to another guy wearing rune armour and says "hey wanna dds dm?".

By this point im thinking he forgot all about me but the guy says they're targets. After that "our" targ runs to bank and my arrows been flashing there for about 15 minutes. I'm wondering wtf is going and go check. Theres an arrows pointing to the spot that..hes not at...? Also it now says when i get to the bank i have no targ...

So i decide to hop back to my original world and see wtf is going on and guess what..I lose my damn targ?

100828224545.png

I don't get runescape at times...(runes in invent where for when running after him incase i got piled due to it being multi at times)

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

I dont get this...target hopped worlds and ran to deep wildy so i followed, he teleported with ruins and goes to bank, he then runs out and i see him talking to another guy wearing rune armour and says "hey wanna dds dm?".

By this point im thinking he forgot all about me but the guy says they're targets. After that "our" targ runs to bank and my arrows been flashing there for about 15 minutes. I'm wondering wtf is going and go check. Theres an arrows pointing to the spot that..hes not at...? Also it now says when i get to the bank i have no targ...

So i decide to hop back to my original world and see wtf is going on and guess what..I lose my damn targ?

100828224545.png

I don't get runescape at times...(runes in invent where for when running after him incase i got piled due to it being multi at times)

That's what happened to me once. I fight my targ and I kill him but I don't get targ loot. In fact, I get basically nothing; just things you would get for getting a rogue kill on someone who didn't risk. So I bank and come back out in the wildy, waiting for my targ. After 4 mins I go find my targ and I see him eping at lvl 1. I attack him and he eats and tells me to gtfo. He banks and heads over to the wildy vol or clan wars.

I call a friend over to help me out. He come back to edgy lvl 1 and I attack him again. He tells me we're not targs anymore even though my arrow was pointing right at him. I explain I didn't get anything from dropping him and we're still targs. He says no and to leave him alone. He banks and I go to lvl 5 wildy west. I wait 5 mins and go to find him. When I got there, my arrow was pointing at the ground where he used to be, and my targ is no where to be seen.

So one of my friends tells me to log and relog. I do it, and my targ bar is still full and says targ is away. So I wait 10 mins and get a new targ. Sorry you were unlucky and lost your targ.

TL;DR - Jagex be glitching.

100828224602.png

I do not like this game.

*angry* always the first timers, I would look up his stats but I'd regret it and rage more :P

Edit - Just did, Rage more :P I don't know what's worse the fact in the first its a 98 person mass, or the fact on the second pic they're killing it at the door, or the fact they're using monkfish and combat potions!

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

[hide]

100828224545.png

That's what happened to me once. I fight my targ and I kill him but I don't get targ loot. In fact, I get basically nothing; just things you would get for getting a rogue kill on someone who didn't risk. So I bank and come back out in the wildy, waiting for my targ. After 4 mins I go find my targ and I see him eping at lvl 1. I attack him and he eats and tells me to gtfo. He banks and heads over to the wildy vol or clan wars.

I call a friend over to help me out. He come back to edgy lvl 1 and I attack him again. He tells me we're not targs anymore even though my arrow was pointing right at him. I explain I didn't get anything from dropping him and we're still targs. He says no and to leave him alone. He banks and I go to lvl 5 wildy west. I wait 5 mins and go to find him. When I got there, my arrow was pointing at the ground where he used to be, and my targ is no where to be seen.

So one of my friends tells me to log and relog. I do it, and my targ bar is still full and says targ is away. So I wait 10 mins and get a new targ. Sorry you were unlucky and lost your targ.

[/hide]

Yea i get that stupid thing where kill targ and theyre still targ but never had this :(

EDIT-@smellysocks, oh no you've only gotten spectrals and arcanes (i believe from pics) damn, id be happy with any 60m free sigil..some of us have spent days at corp and gotten nothing :(

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

[hide]

100828224545.png

[/hide]

Yea i get that stupid thing where kill targ and theyre still targ but never had this :(

EDIT-@smellysocks, oh no you've only gotten spectrals and arcanes (i believe from pics) damn, id be happy with any 60m free sigil..some of us have spent days at corp and gotten nothing :(

I've spent around 2 2 1/2 months there, just not consecutively, my 09 summer was actually spent there :P plus a day with a pro team is worth about 4-5 days in a lure to entrance and wait 15 minute team :oops:

To unspam - The Td exploded :(

explodetd.png

[hide]

100828224545.png

[/hide]

I've spent around 2 months there, just not consecutively, my 09 summer was actually spent there :P plus a day with a pro team is worth about 4-5 days in a lure to entrance and wait 15 minute team :oops:

Lol id still be happy with any sigil though. Think im at like 10 elixers and 100 shields :sad:

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

try 10-15 hrs a day for 6 months for 4 60m sigils + ~700m in other stuff that didn't pan out to 300m after all the supplies were accounted for

gets a bit aggravating to get a spec/arc after that

try 10-15 hrs a day for 6 months for 4 60m sigils + ~700m in other stuff that didn't pan out to 300m after all the supplies were accounted for

I just have 1 thing to say to that...why would you be playing 10-15 hours aday...?

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

I just have 1 thing to say to that...why would you be playing 10-15 hours aday...?

Because I REALLY want a divine?

Getting ready for double exp weekend...

1zxur2b.png

The hard part was killing the dragons

The hard part is tanning the hides

How's the botting situation down at the chaos tunnels? has it died down or is it still as bad as ever (I went there for a black dragon task once it was a dragon massacre!)

1zxur2b.png

How's the botting situation down at the chaos tunnels? has it died down or is it still as bad as ever (I went there for a black dragon task once it was a dragon massacre!)

its horrible lmao but spear/whip with defender and extreams/super fire makes it free kills

1zxur2b.png

Been ready for double XP weekend. Had most of these the very day it was announced. Both of my accounts:

herbc.jpg

09144a99bb.png

Most of the night I was in my own chat raging with private off but I decided to go in hyt because they're usually fun people on at this time. Rip asks me if I want to duo kbd for his task and I say why not. This is what we got....

vissy.png

First vissy drop/split ever. I'm very happy. :D

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Most of the night I was in my own chat raging with private off but I decided to go in hyt because they're usually fun people on at this time. Rip asks me if I want to duo kbd for his task and I say why not. This is what we got....

vissy.png

First vissy drop/split ever. I'm very happy. :D

oh yea!!!! amazing trip

lol-1.jpg[

hehe.jpg