Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

My new look. ;) Would like a different weapon and shield though. Was going to to EW3 for body shield but I said rofl [bleep] that after looking at the guide.

mycoolguy.png

I love this game sometimes:

clawssl.jpg

I've got 12 solo claws now and countless from CS and LS. Started a mass a few months back that last hours and hours where we got 9 pairs. In the past 4 - 5 days of TD trips I've got:

-1 Duoed coinshare Dragon Armour Slice.

-1 Duoed coinshare Dragon Armour Shard.

-4 Duoed coinshare Dragon Claws.

-1 Solo Dragon Claws.

I think TDs are my new Bandos. :).

09144a99bb.png

whop6.png

And fyi it's been 5 or 6 tasks since my last whip.

EDIT:[spoiler=The clue from that task]bandospage.png

780k :)

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Maul.png

According to Tip.it's max hit calculator, my max his is 819. The tip.it calculator has been know be a bit low...I know it isn't efficient, but what do I give, I don't need slayer xp anymore. I'm going to use this on a few tasks, and see what I can hit for fun.

Tomorrow is going to be fun.

So far, in just a few duels, my max has been 690. It's also incredibly accurate on Bandos armor. I've only had this thing for an hour, and I already love it, it's so much fun.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

315bg90.png

33 tds killed in 1 trip, could have done more but took brews for "emergency" because i hadn't been to tds in a good 5 months or so

So yah, next time i won't take brews and take more pray pots

Last kill , down to 6 prayer points and it finally died L

Made me lol

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

315bg90.png

33 tds killed in 1 trip, could have done more but took brews for "emergency" because i hadn't been to tds in a good 5 months or so

Made me lol

Only 33 kills?

bushdoingitwrong.jpg

<3:

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

315bg90.png

Made me lol

Only 33 kills?

bushdoingitwrong.jpg

<3:

What he said. :P. Esp with 96 Summ. ;)

09144a99bb.png

315bg90.png

Made me lol

Only 33 kills?

bushdoingitwrong.jpg

<3:

I only last 40 kills at tds, but I turmoil and leech range every kill I kill 40 in about 1 hour 15-20 minutes, also posting

bushdoingitwrong.jpg

^ Those is concidering spam please don't do it ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

315bg90.png

Made me lol

Only 33 kills?

bushdoingitwrong.jpg

<3:

I only last 40 kills at tds, but I turmoil and leech range every kill I kill 40 in about 1 hour 15-20 minutes, also posting

bushdoingitwrong.jpg

^ Those is concidering spam please don't do it ;)

Well, for my defence, i didnt' take any fighting familiar, and i only had a yak for the first 15 minutes (and had nothing in it) , took it incase i got any herb drops and then realised they were much more rare than i thought

So i killed it and got a uni

So that 33 kills was done off a uni and a few prayer pots in my invent

I still think it's not bad for not being there for 5 months

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

I've never tried TD's with a yak, usually only take one uni pouch. So far i've maxed about 25 TD's on one uni pouch, turmoil all kill every kill. Might take a yak + extra uni pouches one day soon and see how many kills I can max at.

25 kills on one uni.... :thumbup: or :thumbdown: ?

Edit for above: I must be doing it wrong. Or else it's because I don't take any other food sources.....

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

rsofih8u.png

Please tell me why I even bother posting on RSOF?

Allow me to redirect you to this thread.

tl;dr

CR = slayer, frosts, metals, pvp(?), dag supreme, tds

CLS = solo bandos, solo saradomin with divine

Not trying to start a debate, go to the other thread PLEASE don't quote me and argue, pm me if you want.

elitep.png

My first elite, god those things are awful :ohnoes:

Just wondering, do these items have some street value left or did it all crash? That's a D square (sp) kit btw.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

rsofih8u.png

Please tell me why I even bother posting on RSOF?

To answer your question, the CR seems a lot more versatile, the CLS only 100% beating it at Bandos, Saradomin, and Skeletal Wyverns. Even then, I believe Maul is better for Team Bandos, and MUCH better at Saradomin.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

chaoticset.png

Maybe shields next (but probably not as I want to corp for a shield set), probably going to stockpile 400-600K tokens over time but only a floor or two a day.

save up like 1m tokens for batch 2, if your dissapointed with batch 2 then spend on xp, if u still dont have a divine then get the shields

a_final_name.png

2ujif0h.png

Here I come double exp weekend! Agility here with double experience=win.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

DoubleXP.png

Edit : Still buying 2k super def / lantadys, and 1k magic potions. And 300 more torstol.

If you want to add me, Im Mrs JACK, I should only need 1200 Torstols for my 99, but I've bought 2500 so far. I'm keeping for now until I'm 100% sure that me *and* my good friend have enough (Mainly worried about him.. Lol). As we get closer I'm sure I can sell a few off. ;).

09144a99bb.png

chaoticset.png

Maybe shields next (but probably not as I want to corp for a shield set), probably going to stockpile 400-600K tokens over time but only a floor or two a day.

save up like 1m tokens for batch 2, if your dissapointed with batch 2 then spend on xp, if u still dont have a divine then get the shields

Inspirtational! I hope to be at this point some day.

What order did you get them in, and which ones were before the occult floors?

2dgucz6.png

chaoticset.png

Inspirtational! I hope to be at this point some day.

What order did you get them in, and which ones were before the occult floors?

Longsword, Rapier, Maul, Crossbow, Staff.

I had Longsword Rapier & Maul before Occult, I was 102 Dungeoneering before Occult though just I spent a few tokens of xp (which I wish I hadnt)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png