Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

You guys are really going to start getting mad at me..

11787916.jpg

10 claws in 6 days. 1 soloed, the rest CSed.3 CSed armor pieces.=).

In my experiences of the past year and a half of endless TDs, full Bandos, AGS, rune bolts, zerker, fury, d boots and overloads is by far the most efficient method! The reason you see that it got it's shield back is because I was soloing the two at the top at once while she killed the lower one. :).

Edit: The reason for saying solo is because we always get them when I go to attack my own TD and my baby girl attacks hers. Basically soloing side by side with coinshare on. This one was her solo.

09144a99bb.png

Inspired by Spoofer's and Maz's tales of Corp glory on this thread, and having a couple of hours free, being bored of my 99 slayer goal (just hit 96, and I'm at the post-level let down stage...) and only needing 30m more cash to afford turm, I decided to go corp for the first time in a few months, and the first time since getting ovls.

Thanks to Maz's pro guide, I could get at least 10 kills an invent using my relatively crappy gear with no turm :thumbup:

That led to this...

corplulz.png

8-man (?) Arc Missed (yeah, I know 8-man is a relatively large team, but I thought i'd go in it since I'm relatively nooby.) Yay for nearly 8m free lsp, and it brings me 1 step closer to a sigil of my own :thumbup:

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Inspired by Spoofer's and Maz's tales of Corp glory on this thread, and having a couple of hours free, being bored of my 99 slayer goal (just hit 96, and I'm at the post-level let down stage...) and only needing 30m more cash to afford turm, I decided to go corp for the first time in a few months, and the first time since getting ovls.

Thanks to Maz's pro guide, I could get at least 10 kills an invent using my relatively crappy gear with no turm :thumbup:

That led to this...

corplulz.png

8-man (?) Arc Missed (yeah, I know 8-man is a relatively large team, but I thought i'd go in it since I'm relatively nooby.) Yay for nearly 8m free lsp, and it brings me 1 step closer to a sigil of my own :thumbup:

Or....possibly a few elixers/onyx drops? :^_^:

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

That led to this...

[hide]corplulz.png[/hide]

He doesn't have turm, divine first sigil to him guaranteed :thumbup:

That led to this...

[hide]corplulz.png[/hide]

He doesn't have turm, divine first sigil to him guaranteed :thumbup:

Trololol, that's probably true.

Unspam:

100901135707.png

Definitely my weirdest TD trip ever....in all of my ~2.5k kills, I had only gotten 1 rune med drop before....2 in one trip, plus a ruby? Never gotten a gem drop in all those TD's either...I have luck just like Doctor_Zany, I just don't get the expensive lucky drops. Finally, since when do blue charms drop far more often than all the others? Usually they are about even with crimsons....Just my personal experience. Maybe I should go back for B2B Dragon Spears?

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

Haiya all! Thought I'd grace my comeback with this:

92smith.png

So I've just hit halfway now..... Gona hop back into SC tonight to grab the next 8 Hammers (Yes I know that 675K needs more than 8, but I already have 3 in bank) and then tomorrow grab 93 via tips again [/wrists]

Hoping to hit 95 on exp weekend! Keep your fingers crossed!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

YOU'RE BACK! <3:

I SURE AM! <3: Miss me? <3

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

3466qu9.png

Eh?

I saw that.... But I think they mean it runs till 00:00 on the monday. Which will then be Tues 7th when it hits then :P That's my logic

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png