Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Lmao ^.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

furykittrade.png

furykitwearing.png

Second chat box. Probably the best thing a friend has ever given to me. :grin: :grin: :grin: On the day of the TT update, this was the only thing that caught my eye, and shortly thereafter I now have it. :thumbsup:

Lucky you, I've been trying to get a sara bow for ages :(

solod corporeal beast without using statius hammer or pvp gear, i believe im the 4th to do this on vid, 5th if u count nizmo30 who never vids

im the 2nd or 3rd to do it without using a spec weapon

had 7 brews and 4 restores leftover lol, soloing without stat hammer is roughly 2x harder than soloing with hammer since i fought corp at his full def, others fought corp at 0 def, yea avg solo without hammer is 10-13 mins, i did it in 8, the avg solo with stat hammer is 5-6 mins, record is about 3

100829144924.png

old old rs goal

im gonna post a vid of the solo kill for anyone who wants to see how its done, the benifit of not using hammer is you save 300k per kill, as the pvp gear will degrade thru use, this makes the fight harder but cheaper. also i had tons of leftovers, enough to go solo corp again to nearly half hp

if u watch woox's vid he was fighting for his life with 2 brews left desperately ss flashing and running back and forth, my method is differant from woox tho and ive prooved it to myself that my corp solo method is way way easier

vid soon =]

a_final_name.png

[hide]

solod corporeal beast without using statius hammer or pvp gear, i believe im the 4th to do this on vid, 5th if u count nizmo30 who never vids

had 7 brews and 4 restores leftover lol, soloing without stat hammer is roughly 2x harder than soloing with hammer since i fought corp at his full def, others fought corp at 0 def, yea avg solo without hammer is 10-13 mins, i did it in 8, the avg solo with stat hammer is 5-6 mins, record is about 3

100829144924.png

old old rs goal

im gonna post a vid of the solo kill for anyone who wants to see how its done, the benifit of not using hammer is you save 300k per kill, as the pvp gear will degrade thru use, this makes the fight harder but cheaper. also i had tons of leftovers, enough to go solo corp again to nearly half hp

if u watch woox's vid he was fighting for his life with 2 brews left desperately ss flashing and running back and forth, my method is differant from woox tho and ive prooved it to myself that my corp solo method is way way easier

vid soon =]

[/hide]

Aren't there people that like...Solo corp daily for fun now? :unsure:

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

[hide]

100829144924.png

old old rs goal

vid soon =]

[/hide]

Aren't there people that like...Solo corp daily for fun now? :unsure:

thats using stat hammer, which lowers corps def so u hit 90% of the time, makes soloing it take 5 mins and a bit easier

like i said i dont like stat hammer cuz it costs like 300k per kill extra, and this is a bit mroe challenging

theres definately people who have solod corp 100+ teams (woox and nizmo) who are more experienced at corp that i am, but i do 1 thing diferantly than they do which makes it a walk in the park

(just got back, vid will be up in like 30 mins prob, been doing some stuff for an horu)

a_final_name.png

100829144924.png

old old rs goal

vid soon =]

4th/5th if you don't count the 100 people doing the corp solo glitch that stops it from attacking back which Jagex doesn't feel needs fixing.

100829144924.png

old old rs goal

vid soon =]

4th/5th if you don't count the 100 people doing the corp solo glitch that stops it from attacking back which Jagex doesn't feel needs fixing.

i belive ive seen every corp vid in existance, and ive talked with top soloers who dont vid, in fact heres the stats

7th to solo without stat hammer

6th to vid it (nizmo doesnt but he pwns, i know hes done it)

5th without pvp gear

3rd without spec wep

1st without spec wep, venge, or tur....actualy using that is a hinderance so i wont include it...ull see why in the vid

a_final_name.png

my corp solo method is way way easier

Do tell me, very much interested.

No you're not, you quit :thumbdown:

ily

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

i belive ive seen every corp vid in existance, and ive talked with top soloers who dont vid, in fact heres the stats

7th to solo without stat hammer

6th to vid it (nizmo doesnt but he pwns, i know hes done it)

5th without pvp gear

3rd without spec wep

1st without spec wep, venge, or tur....actualy using that is a hinderance so i wont include it...ull see why in the vid

uh... did you read what I said? Didn't say yours wasn't one of the few, just that bug abusers were ruining the accomplishment. Congrats nonetheless.

@rahzam, yea i know im just telling you the exact stats of whos done it, theres been a glitch or 2 but since the vid is here it cant be questioned

yay i got the vid! but idk if quality is here or not, it seemed good within a few mins, enjoy...the secret is that leech set > turmoil, some dont know this but trust me leech set puts turmoil to shame for no swh soloing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPstUl9OkqY

comment for any questions, thumbs up if u liked it, i plan to put better vids on this channle now and hopefully break some records, i hope to break many of the records held by woox someday

jad kill time

corp kill time

corps in 1 trip

soloing dung bosses in 5:5 (maybe)

ill be unloading my untrimmed slayer vid soon as i get it, as i feel thats a decent accomplishment

im new to vidding but im gonna start doing it more frequently and hopefully put up some great new vids :thumbsup:

a_final_name.png

Yay. :D

gilded.png

Got 1.7m for them I was expecting like 400k lol.

Sorry for my pro luck. :-|

EDIT:[spoiler=Another clue]runeh1.png

Another 500k.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Time to play spot the glitch!!

spottheglitch.png

OMG that happened to me once. I was doing dung or something important where I shouldn't log out, when I disco'd as I right clicked something. Made me rage.

Unspam: I'm ready for bonus weekend.

100829140925.png

100829141344.png

There goes 1/3 my bank :wall: