Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

DoubleXP.png

Edit : Still buying 2k super def / lantadys, and 1k magic potions. And 300 more torstol.

If you want to add me, Im Mrs JACK, I should only need 1200 Torstols for my 99, but I've bought 2500 so far. I'm keeping for now until I'm 100% sure that me *and* my good friend have enough (Mainly worried about him.. Lol). As we get closer I'm sure I can sell a few off. ;).

I'll add you, I need to make a little more monies first :P

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

elitep.png

My first elite, god those things are awful :ohnoes:

Just wondering, do these items have some street value left or did it all crash? That's a D square (sp) kit btw.

You can probably get quite a bit more than G.E price for the platebody, but any spiked kits don't go for much more than their G.E price.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

DoubleXP.png

Edit : Still buying 2k super def / lantadys, and 1k magic potions. And 300 more torstol.

That's such a pretty collection.

In regards to double xp weekend, anyone have a guess as to what price green leathers may drop to before the weekend?

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

wow 263 pages this is the longest i have seen this thread ever get.

here is an unspam of 8 mil on my xp counter.

15i5a1j.png

also at the 99 dung picture. i like how it tells you to keep going

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

VXhsV.png

Worst dungeon I've ever done. The keyer(who didn't have hood) insisted on clearing all the key doors and then open them. I offered a million times to key, but he always said no. Then, we had a leecher, which we ended up kicking. Multiple 100+ skill doors spread all over the dungeon and in the end we decided to skip 2 rooms simply because we didn't feel like making anymore pots. Took well over 90 minutes at least. -.-

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

VXhsV.png

Worst dungeon I've ever done. The keyer(who didn't have hood) insisted on clearing all the key doors and then open them. I offered a million times to key, but he always said no. Then, we had a leecher, which we ended up kicking. Multiple 100+ skill doors spread all over the dungeon and in the end we decided to skip 2 rooms simply because we didn't feel like making anymore pots. Took well over 90 minutes at least. -.-

85dungw.png

hey look, same lvl!

I had a bad dung to get it too though. was fine till boss. necrolord. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. It took us half an hr to kill him and i died 5 times, owning my xp -.-.

well, i was able to get this as well.

vigour.png

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

VXhsV.png

85dungw.png

hey look, same lvl!

I had a bad dung to get it too though. was fine till boss. necrolord. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. It took us half an hr to kill him and i died 5 times, owning my xp -.-.

well, i was able to get this as well.

vigour.png

99dung.png

99dung2.png

1 Upped

so does the ancient mace spec and the pool at og'olog

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Today was a pretty good day.

To start off, I got these:

18matk20mhp.png

Then I had a steel dragon task, and I got this:

vissage.png

First ever visage drop for me. I was happy to say the least.

A few kills later I got an elite clue and got an Armadyl Stole from it.

armastole.png

Now I have another task of 60 steel dragons. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

[hide]glitch.jpg[/hide]

Spot the glitch? lol

Oh yeah the glitch of that agility shortcut logo in the minimap seems off...

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Okay, this is getting ridiculous!

claws.jpg

3 claws just today! 1 soloed, 2 split. =). Think I'm up to 9 in the past 5 days...

EDIT: The reason I said solo is that earlier we were doing the method of each killing our own TD with coinshare on. She got so excited because it's one of her first times hybriding and her kill was the claws. She rubbed it in sooo bad. So she went AFK, I killed 3 TDs and that one was claws. Iw as worried she wasn't going to be back to pick them up!

09144a99bb.png

99 #2

99 Strength up next.

Congrats, but did you have to take the picture with a clue scroll on the floor? That niggled me when I saw it.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCISmGqbTrE

His voice makes me furious. It's 12 year olds like him that ruined PKing. <_<

I thought the point of having a ko weapon was to hit a good final blow. He seems to use his ko weapon every other attack. :P