misterxman

Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

The only use i will have for rock lobbys now adays is to get the final charms for 99 Summ - so i'll stick with sol and battle robes, how ever the gear there does look like it will help others alot

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

No, best is battle robes for barraging

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I AM [bLEEPING] MAD IT DESERVES CAPS LOCK

jinkfd.png

Been in this position for almost half an hour now. He won't end his turns (60 seconds), and constantly charges his scout and runs away, as well as chastising. There is no way I can catch up with him.

I HATE YOU YOU GODDAMN STUPID [bLEEPING] ASS

During typing this, he charged and ran to the other corner...

EDIT: o7n888.png

PEOPLE LIKE THIS ARE REAL [wagon]

2rABe.png

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

jinkfd.png

Been in this position for almost half an hour now. He won't end his turns (60 seconds), and constantly charges his scout and runs away, as well as chastising. There is no way I can catch up with him.

People like that need a Healthy dose of "Get over yourself"

I got a guy that tried to troll me (team of 3 champions of course), and ended up being defeated an out trolled.

[hide=Chinning gear]Bestchinchompa.png[/hide]

[hide=Barraging gear]Bestbarrage.png[/hide]

Are these the new best Chinchompa and Lobster Bursting sets?

Okay first off ranger boots + black dhide would be better and cheaper. Also fury > ranging amulet. Another nitpicky change would be archer (i).

And for barraging, battle robes, barrows gloves, arcane spirit shield, and ardougne 3 cape would be better.

[hide=Chinning gear]Bestchinchompa.png[/hide]

[hide=Barraging gear]Bestbarrage.png[/hide]

Are these the new best Chinchompa and Lobster Bursting sets?

Okay first off ranger boots + black dhide would be better and cheaper. Also fury > ranging amulet. Another nitpicky change would be archer (i).

And for barraging, battle robes, barrows gloves, arcane spirit shield, and ardougne 3 cape would be better.

Yeah, i'll get the ranger boots soon enough, and is the Prayer bonus from the Fury better than the +5 extra bonus of the amulet of ranging?

Yeah, looks like i was wrong about th mage one, i stand corrected.

jinkfd.png

People like that need a Healthy dose of "Get over yourself"

I got a guy that tried to troll me (team of 3 champions of course), and ended up being defeated an out trolled.

I truced the match after 67 minutes...Then I found out he owns a youtube account with all his personal details, as well as videos of himself running around private servers with the exact same username. He seemed a bit mad when i told him. :thumbup:

2rABe.png

Heres my outfit for the new clothes stuff.

clothesoutfit.png

and thanks to conquest here is every void piece now :D

everyvoidpiece.png

Also at 1500 something rank woo :)

Forgot the seal :P

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I really hate it when people can't seem to get their heads around the concept of a win condition. It's like a game of chess where you have a Bishop and a King left, and he has a King. It's a tie. If you are put into a position from which you can not fulfill your win condition, then you do not deserve to win, and your opponent has every right to continue to avoid allowing you to fulfill your win condition until you accept it's a draw. Because that's what it is - a draw.

I really hate it when people can't seem to get their heads around the concept of a win condition. It's like a game of chess where you have a Bishop and a King left, and he has a King. It's a tie. If you are put into a position from which you can not fulfill your win condition, then you do not deserve to win, and your opponent has every right to continue to avoid allowing you to fulfill your win condition until you accept it's a draw. Because that's what it is - a draw.

In chess if your opponent is well ahead (Eg, you are a queen+bishop+a few pawns down) it is good manors to resign. But if he can keep you from winning, well then its a draw. However, I still think that its rather rude to keep on simply avoiding the champions, since the other person was clearly out played.

Stonewall337.png
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)

In chess if your opponent is well ahead (Eg, you are a queen+bishop+a few pawns down) it is good manors to resign. But if he can keep you from winning, well then its a draw. However, I still think that its rather rude to keep on simply avoiding the champions, since the other person was clearly out played.

If I have a Bishop and a King facing your King, you were clearly outplayed because I managed to save more pieces than you. The reason it's a draw is that, despite the fact I may have played better, I still played poorly enough that you left me in a position where I could not achieve my win condition.

Same goes in Conquest and any other strategy based game. Even if you play better, so long as you allow me to leave you in a position where you can not win, you should not be allowed to win... that's why win conditions exist after all. The goal isn't to play better than your opponent, the goal is to leave your opponent with no pieces left, and if you are incapable of taking your opponent's last piece, then you don't deserve a win.

If I have a Bishop and a King facing your King, you were clearly outplayed because I managed to save more pieces than you. The reason it's a draw is that, despite the fact I may have played better, I still played poorly enough that you left me in a position where I could not achieve my win condition.

Same goes in Conquest and any other strategy based game. Even if you play better, so long as you allow me to leave you in a position where you can not win, you should not be allowed to win... that's why win conditions exist after all. The goal isn't to play better than your opponent, the goal is to leave your opponent with no pieces left, and if you are incapable of taking your opponent's last piece, then you don't deserve a win.

I was talking about far before we got to the area where neither of us can win, but where one player has a major lead over the other. In the situation you describe I guess I will change and see yes it is indeed a draw.

Stonewall337.png

Yet a player who deliberatly doesn't end turns, makes fun of your playing skills, and admits that what they are doing shouldn't be allowed to happen, but they are doing it anyway to annoy you. Should still not deserve to win.

2rABe.png

Not true. Yes, they are being a poor sport, but that is all. They aren't doing anything against the rules of the game, but instead are exhibiting poor sportsmanship.

Stonewall337.png

Yet a player who deliberatly doesn't end turns, makes fun of your playing skills, and admits that what they are doing shouldn't be allowed to happen, but they are doing it anyway to annoy you. Should still not deserve to win.

I disagree that it shouldn't be allowed to happen, because honestly, there's lots of ways you can avoid situations and I think it's a mark of playing poorly to let these situations occur. On the other hand, I think taunting and making crude remarks is rude no matter in what context...

*insert pic*

In that guys defense it looks like you were using 3 champions... in which case you deserved it

edit:

Nsta I knew someone was gonna mention that :P

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

zammykite.png

Last four clues: steel dragon mask, blue dragon mask, zamorak plate, zamorak kiteshield. :D

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

100827192213.png

100827214406.png

100827214431.png

its so bad organized ...

Banned twice for same bug 10 days for each ?

So if i get banned again for bug abuse i get 28 day ban or a perm...?

Cookies for the one who figures out last question.

zammykite.png

Last four clues: steel dragon mask, blue dragon mask, zamorak plate, zamorak kiteshield. :D

Dude. I hate you.

I'm pretty sure the three strikes you're out ban only applies for botting, not 100% sure though.

Stupid guy insulting me because I died lol.

picture5882.png

its so bad organized ...

Banned twice for same bug 10 days for each ?

So if i get banned again for bug abuse i get 28 day ban or a perm...?

Cookies for the one who figures out last question.

Hey, maybe Jmods like me.

picture5883.png