Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

So I decided to do some dungeoneering today with a friend and some people I knew, and it turned out to be enjoyful. My first time not doing dungeoneering solo (don't like doing it with random people) so I was a little excited, especially with the great epic of this dungeon.

Four pictures, sorta large

[spoiler=Dungeon pictures]

324123412rsblack.jpg?t=1283479116

Stuck in the dungeon for 2 hours, finally found boss. Nobody wanted to find those doors and get into them before we fought the boss.

3423452rsblack.jpg?t=1283479116

Screenshot of all of us lined up. :rolleyes:

251432rsblack.jpg?t=1283479117

Primal rapier as reward from boss and some armor that my friend picked up along the dungeon, along with his promethium chainbody that he bound.

4512342rsblack.jpg?t=1283479117

From a duo dung with friend before the large one, drop from boss was promethium maul, exciting it was.

I never knew dungeoneering could actually be a fun minigame skill.

wow 2 hours for a non-occult dungeon... I get annoyed if they go over 30 mins

So I decided to do some dungeoneering today with a friend and some people I knew, and it turned out to be enjoyful. My first time not doing dungeoneering solo (don't like doing it with random people) so I was a little excited, especially with the great epic of this dungeon.

Four pictures, sorta large

[spoiler=Dungeon pictures]

324123412rsblack.jpg?t=1283479116

Stuck in the dungeon for 2 hours, finally found boss. Nobody wanted to find those doors and get into them before we fought the boss.

3423452rsblack.jpg?t=1283479116

Screenshot of all of us lined up. :rolleyes:

251432rsblack.jpg?t=1283479117

Primal rapier as reward from boss and some armor that my friend picked up along the dungeon, along with his promethium chainbody that he bound.

4512342rsblack.jpg?t=1283479117

From a duo dung with friend before the large one, drop from boss was promethium maul, exciting it was.

I never knew dungeoneering could actually be a fun minigame skill.

wow 2 hours for a non-occult dungeon... I get annoyed if they go over 30 mins

Some people like to dungeoneer as a recreation, my large dungeons rarely take less then an hour, and i love every minute of it :thumbsup:

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

^Hell yes it is. Epic prank is epic.

I agree. At first I was like, [bleep], now I gotta spend more money on herblore just for overloads.

But then I was like, touché, you win this round. Overall I'm not mad, just find it hilarious that we all believed it for a second.

2yl8aaa.png

Find The Fail :D

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,

2yl8aaa.png

You blurred out my name is the biggest fail. Oh, and that it says "You've been frozen solid." meaning that you are frozen inside and out. Then it says, "The ice encasing you shatters violently. Meaning that you were only encased in ice and not frozen at all. Game.

2yl8aaa.png

You blurred out my name is the biggest fail. Oh, and that it says "You've been frozen solid." meaning that you are frozen inside and out. Then it says, "The ice encasing you shatters violently. Meaning that you were only encased in ice and not frozen at all. Game.

Nope, you (Bows) are in the pic (as you said he blurred your name), yet you're "retired".

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

2yl8aaa.png

Nope, you (Bows) are in the pic (as you said he blurred your name), yet you're "retired".

Actually I was talking about the grammar fail.

"The ice encasing you shatters violently"

When it should be:

"The ice encasing Around you shatters violently"

Oops my bad. Haven't slept in three days. carry on.

Edited by Maeror_Meror

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,

[hide]

[imghttp://i51.tinypic.com/2yl8aaa.png[/img]

When it should be:

[/hide]

You're assuming encasing is a noun, which it can be but isn't in this case. It's being used a verb.

fizzzard.png

66,275th to 99 Cooking 73,802nd to 99 Fletching 8,839th to 99 Smithing 71,320th to 99 Magic

alivepeople.png

[hide]

[imghttp://i51.tinypic.com/2yl8aaa.png[/img]

When it should be:

[/hide]

You're assuming encasing is a noun, which it can be but isn't in this case. It's being used a verb.

I proved him wrong in chat. :P

Well, might as well post the first level-up of the weekend on here.

100903070605.png

Seems odd to me, playing less on a weekend that gives bonus xp....only 10 mins every 15 hours or so...

Aw well, one step closer to my goal of 90-91 farm this weekend, starting at 85.

Also, HYT to Eyebeam. You got Molly randomed before I could say HYT back, and I wasn't going to stick around and wait. :lol:

Good luck to everyone else this weekend, I'll be back in 15 hours for my 87 farm levelup. :thumbup:

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

Fresh 97 - 99 HERBLORE IN 45 MINUTES!!!

77676053.jpg

26128193.jpg

I spotted teh glitch ;) In the pic you say 96-99 Herby.

Ahha, grats anyways! <3

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Fresh 97 - 99 HERBLORE IN 45 MINUTES!!!

77676053.jpg

26128193.jpg

I spotted teh glitch ;) In the pic you say 96-99 Herby.

Ahha, grats anyways! <3

I was about 10K from 97. ;)

Had most of my entire keyboard set to mousekeys... Ran my hand from one side to the other. Lol. :D. And Jagex made those legal.. O_o.

09144a99bb.png

spot the glitch

25f3c6d.png

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10