Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

9uq3ao.jpg

lolwut

If you're confused by my kc/inv, i had been soloing before, got a crasher, ffa'd for a bit till i was over 40 kc, teled out, went back in to finish solo

skiiercake.png

Solo Drops: 1 Arma Hilt, 2 ACP, 2 AS, 2 Bandos Hilts, 2 BCP, 3 Tassy, 9 D claws, 5 zerker rings, 6 D axes, 1 ZS, 2 Visages.

LS Drops: 3 Claws, 1 Arcane, 1 Sara Sword, lots of other random stuff.

Slay Drops: 10+ SOL, 30+ whips, 100+ D boots, 10+ d bows, etc

ok, i hope this guy was pulling a joke on me :P (was a lvl 136)

convoh.png

That guy used to be on my FL. Like 3 years ago. Lol :blink:

Also:

93cons.png

After a long break from SC, decided to go back for just 2 games as effigies got me 90% of 92->93

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Yessssss, I'm so happy. After 4 kills, no loot, 2 deaths, I emerge victorious.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :mrgreen: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D :D

[spoiler=So this is my day:]I fight someone and I kill and someone else gets loot.

First targ: staying in safe zone for 7 mins. Later asks to msb dm. I agree and bank cbow, shield, and bolts. Withdraw msb, rune arrows, and guthix arrows. Then targ [bleep]es about how he wants no armor. I say nothing, he logs.

Second targ: We fight, I kill, someone else gets loot, we targ glitch. Second fight I die, we targ glitch. I bank and come back and targ [bleep]es about how she got no loot and she's gonna hop. So she hops and then reappears in lvl 51 wildy at the volcano on top right of wildy. I go there, she hops. She reappears later far west of wildy at lvl 47. I go there, she runs away and levers to edgy. I'm slow because I had to chase after her and had to walk. I get to the lever and find she's somewhere in mid wildy. I give up and hop.

Third targ: Still on the same targ bar, I get a new targ and die. I ragequit on how much time I just lost on like 7 fights.

I come back, fight another person, someone else gets loot.

Then this guy comes along :cool: I ask to fight, he trolls me and says he's gonna down me so fast. I follow him around, he walks to edge bank and the ge wasting time. The whole time he keeps saying I'm gonna get downed so fast and how I suck. I don't talk [cabbage], I let him ramble on. He sits in the ge for a couple mins and I leave due to boredom. I later see him in the wildy and attack him. The rest is history :shades:

ancient1.png

ancient2.png

I'm anxious to see who the d'oh is.

That would be me....a Homer Simpson D'OH! if you didn't know :shades:

But yeah, generally people facepalm at slices/lumps/shards....

Then I checked on here, and seen two claw drop posts, and it reminded me of slot machines.

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape