Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

OMG....

DRAGONFULLHELMBABY.png

SILVER BOLTS@@

Christmas 3 way 99 rs orgy party! :D <3:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I concur :3

and it sold insta for over 37m :D

Well than that's sorted! It's basically Dan + Me that need to get our money/assists/effigys now. Personaly, if I get my assists in every day until I break up on the 17th, then I'll have near enough 99 smith, maybe couple hundred K off. Dan has money/most bones for 99 prayer now and is waiting for me. And you now can get 99 herbeh! :D

Route would be thurgo (he's epicest), run to monastery, and save the equal best til last by running from monastery to tav :D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

So I've been working on this account I made. I made a new level 3 account, and went straight to dungeoneering. I've been collecting and using all the resources found in dungeons, and seeing what happens with my levels.

For prayer, I collect bones and save them till the end, if I find an altar, I use them on that. For RC, when I don't need work on an artisan skill, I just buy ess with all the money I have, and make runes.

dungact.png

Got 50 dung, and heres the stats so far.

Furnished floors suck, since I MUST find a team to do them with. The bosses are too high level for me to fight on this account, and boy...f2p dung parties....[bleep]ing...[developmentally delayed]ed

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

101011152249.png

Snagged one of these, anyone have accurate street prices of all Dragon (orn)?

Looking to snipe enough pieces to trade for a fury kit, seeing as they're virtually impossible to snipe atm...

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

101011152249.png

Snagged one of these, anyone have accurate street prices of all Dragon (orn)?

Looking to snipe enough pieces to trade for a fury kit, seeing as they're virtually impossible to snipe atm...

Im rather interested in drag (orn) as well, got a dplate kit from a clue a few weeks ago and was wondering if it will help me out when ely crashes

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

So I've been working on this account I made. I made a new level 3 account, and went straight to dungeoneering. I've been collecting and using all the resources found in dungeons, and seeing what happens with my levels.

For prayer, I collect bones and save them till the end, if I find an altar, I use them on that. For RC, when I don't need work on an artisan skill, I just buy ess with all the money I have, and make runes.

dungact.png

Furnished floors suck, since I MUST find a team to do them with. The bosses are too high level for me to fight on this account, and boy...f2p dung parties....[bleep]ing...[developmentally delayed]ed

ive done somehting simliar, however for rc i reccomend staves

it drains fletch, trains rc faster, and uses less cash

its fast at 10, faster at 20, and by 30 its even faster but starts to use up more and more cash by 40

just buy some low tier logs for super cheap, fletch a full pack, and start making a full inv of staves, it does like 1 staff per 2 seconds and is sorta afk, and giveslike 20 xp per staff

a_final_name.png

Maul does some serious work on miths tbh...

http://imgur.com/U6v0i.png[/img

1 off...

Hit it again, and then yeah its a serious contender

Recommend it over rapier? Over z spear?

I'd recommend it over zspear, not sure about rapier though, but it definitely is way accurate.

Rapier is about 1.5 times as good as z spear on miths, can't say about the maul

How much better is maul?

I'll test both when i get mine in a few days

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

1 off...

I'd recommend it over zspear, not sure about rapier though, but it definitely is way accurate.

How much better is maul?

Rapier edges it

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

dungact.png

ive done somehting simliar, however for rc i reccomend staves

it drains fletch, trains rc faster, and uses less cash

its fast at 10, faster at 20, and by 30 its even faster but starts to use up more and more cash by 40

just buy some low tier logs for super cheap, fletch a full pack, and start making a full inv of staves, it does like 1 staff per 2 seconds and is sorta afk, and giveslike 20 xp per staff

I'm f2p on that account. If you didn't notice, all P2p skills are level 1.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

1 off...

How much better is maul?

Rapier edges it

Sort of on topic, I just did a cls - rapier comparison at miths today. Was overloaded so stats remained consistent.

CLS - 25 miths, 22.59 minutes, 54.216 secs/kill

Rapier - 25 miths, 19.2 minutes, 46.08 secs/kill

lol look i can do math

Both were using stab. I had heard that cls was only better than rapier for "high def" monsters. I guess lvl 304 miths have low def? Lol

I plan to do more research on cls/rapier comparisons on different monsters but it's starting to look like rapier owns at almost everything

skiiercake.png

Solo Drops: 1 Arma Hilt, 2 ACP, 2 AS, 2 Bandos Hilts, 2 BCP, 3 Tassy, 9 D claws, 5 zerker rings, 6 D axes, 1 ZS, 2 Visages.

LS Drops: 3 Claws, 1 Arcane, 1 Sara Sword, lots of other random stuff.

Slay Drops: 10+ SOL, 30+ whips, 100+ D boots, 10+ d bows, etc

1 off...

How much better is maul?

Rapier edges it

Sort of on topic, I just did a cls - rapier comparison at miths today. Was overloaded so stats remained consistent.

CLS - 25 miths, 22.59 minutes, 54.216 secs/kill

Rapier - 25 miths, 19.2 minutes, 46.08 secs/kill

lol look i can do math

Both were using stab. I had heard that cls was only better than rapier for "high def" monsters. I guess lvl 304 miths have low def? Lol

I plan to do more research on cls/rapier comparisons on different monsters but it's starting to look like rapier owns at almost everything

Hi, ur a tad late.

Check the rapier vs cls thread.

Rapier has been proved to be 29373297 times better than the cls.

(i may have exagerated)

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg