Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

So today was a good day for me.

101010141550.png

101010175851.png

Pack Yak FTW!!!!!

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

2s14xty.png

Significant?

At your left you can clearly see the Stone of Jas landing site (which took a really Guthix-y path getting there) and on your right, the Mage Arena, which (as I have pointed out before, mind you ;)) has a huge symbol of Zaros in the center. - Only posting this because I just noticed the left part. Also, completely crutching at straws, the Red Dragon Isle vaguely resembles the Bandos symbol. Don't look into that one too much though.

2dgucz6.png

magic93.png

Rawr :D

978 crimsons that trip (a trip = time it takes to battle robes to degrade).

Only needed 2 prayer pot doses :) Gotta love SGS and 48 prayer bonus luring gear <3:

Also 200k from 99 hp :thumbsup:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/825/magic93.png

Rawr :D

978 crimsons that trip (a trip = time it takes to battle robes to degrade).

Only needed 2 prayer pot doses :) Gotta love SGS and 48 prayer bonus luring gear <3:

Also 200k from 99 hp :thumbsup:

Gratz on 93 mage & gl on 2nd 99 ^^

EFFIGIES

97summon.png

97summoning.png

Will be my next 99.... Gonna be tricky keeping my untrimmed hp with this one. :shades:

(I have two effigies requiring 97 summoning, and then with the rest of my charms, I'll be 20k exp from 98). :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Did a couple floors with Lalalalalalalalala and we got a primal helm, L. I binded it 'cause I don't have a hood anyway. :thumbup:

EDIT: And speaking of hoods. I don't think they exist. I have never seen one. We had like 50 night spiders in two floors and not a single one dropped a hood. <_<

2qwoqvc.jpg

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

101011013741.png

Good fight crash. This will be runescape in 2 years.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I probably was the only one to crash. This is probably how runescape is like on Sunday nights #-o

Did a couple floors with Lalalalalalalalala and we got a primal helm, L. I binded it 'cause I don't have a hood anyway. :thumbup:

EDIT: And speaking of hoods. I don't think they exist. I have never seen one. We had like 50 night spiders in two floors and not a single one dropped a hood. <_<

28vywb5.png

NOM

U MAD?!

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

[spoiler=////wrists]

28vywb5.png

NOM

U MAD?!

RAGIN' SON ;-;

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

2s14xty.png

Significant?

At your left you can clearly see the Stone of Jas landing site (which took a really Guthix-y path getting there) and on your right, the Mage Arena, which (as I have pointed out before, mind you ;)) has a huge symbol of Zaros in the center. - Only posting this because I just noticed the left part. Also, completely crutching at straws, the Red Dragon Isle vaguely resembles the Bandos symbol. Don't look into that one too much though.

Woah, I think you might be onto something here....

Staurolite.png

2s14xty.png

Significant?

Woah, I think you might be onto something here....

Except for the fact Red Dragon Isle was there FAR before Jagex ever had anything about bandos....

Quagsire.png

Maul does some serious work on miths tbh...

http://imgur.com/U6v0i.png[/img

1 off...

Hit it again, and then yeah its a serious contender

Recommend it over rapier? Over z spear?

I'd recommend it over zspear, not sure about rapier though, but it definitely is way accurate.

Quagsire.png