Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

hooray for kill joy :thumbsup:

([bleep]s....)

Welcome to this thread. "hurrhurrdurr, u r nawt perfect liek meh trololol"

And here comes the "I'm a lower level therefore all higher levels are jerks" arguement.

Nobody said anything like "You aren't perfect like me", suggesting 50 minutes isn't THAT good is nothing like it.... you just seem a tad bit tiffed for some unknown reason and are taking it out here, hm.

Anyway to shut these people up, GJ Lalala on keying 50 minute f47.

aB4oQ.png

Don't remember if I posted this or not, was clan event.

Quagsire.png

I'm always "a tad bit tiffed".

Really though, it just feels like this forum has become a place for elitists. It seems that anyone who isn't perfect gets trolled and/or flamed to hell and back. If someone does something they feel is an accomplishment, everyone else is just like "I can do that better and faster than you ever will".

Yay for derailing threads.

Popedevourer.png

If you guys have nothing good to say, don't say anything.

I've heard this quite numerous times, and it never made sense. It seemingly implies that every negative statement, be it criticism, or otherwise, is not accepted. That never made sense to me. Some speech fits in this category, and as such may not be wanted on TIF, but the generality that "if its not good, don't say it" is rather asinine.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I've heard this quite numerous times, and it never made sense. It seemingly implies that every negative statement, be it criticism, or otherwise, is not accepted. That never made sense to me. Some speech fits in this category, and as such may not be wanted on TIF, but the generality that "if its not good, don't say it" is rather asinine.

How about we roll with "If it's not positive or helpful, then it's not going to do anyone any good unless you're trolling; so don't say it." Helpful criticism is good. Saying that one of someone's better times isn't all that good because the pros can do it better... isn't.

Now, somebody please post a picture so we can get this back on topic.

a70c7.png

How about we roll with "If it's not positive or helpful, then it's not going to do anyone any good unless you're trolling; so don't say it." Helpful criticism is good. Saying that one of someone's better times isn't all that good because the pros can do it better... isn't.

Now, somebody please post a picture so we can get this back on topic.

Sure!

Only about 15k more battlestaves to go. :)

101006181250.png

Spaz4010.png

i think jagex is trying to send me a message

101008190934.png

@ the Chat, why would the person need a leecher? Give more XP or something? (not to good with that dung stuff)

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

@ the Chat, why would the person need a leecher? Give more XP or something? (not to good with that dung stuff)

Level 3 leecher brings the monster levels down, and it's a bonus if they have decent skilling stats so they can fish for the group while everybody else finishes.

Quagsire.png

Level 3 leecher brings the monster levels down, and it's a bonus if they have decent skilling stats so they can fish for the group while everybody else finishes.

am i allowed to ask what chat that is?

Y_Z.png

yes, its a 100+ dung chat

a_final_name.png

So yesterday I had the best luck ever on my iron+steel dragon tasks. 3 dragon skirts all within 21 minutes. It was kinda freaky tbh lol. Still haven't had any luck on a second visage after 8,000+ irons and steels though :(

dskirtluck.png

2vuhgcn.png

It's "3 binds only"

dpjos1.png (Coins are from alching rune picks, warhammers, addy hatchets, mith warhammers...)

Why do people skip this task? It's super quick, profitable, close to a number of banks...

- Oh, and all of that stuff sold max or near max instantly.

2dgucz6.png

So while doing Black Drag tasks at KBD I usually don't bring a tele, since I can just use Home Tele most of the time anyway since I never really get in trouble there.

Well, except for today.

I had 18 Ppoints left so I reckoned I could just finish him off within that limit, and then maybe tank a few melee hits with the 2 sharks I had in my inv + my pony. Little did I know that my antifire was about to run out, resulting in KBD comboing me a 650-200-400, leaving me at 1 lp, and resulting in this:

kbdlol.png

Phew.

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

So while doing Black Drag tasks at KBD I usually don't bring a tele, since I can just use Home Tele most of the time anyway since I never really get in trouble there.

Well, except for today.

I had 18 Ppoints left so I reckoned I could just finish him off within that limit, and then maybe tank a few melee hits with the 2 sharks I had in my inv + my pony. Little did I know that my antifire was about to run out, resulting in KBD comboing me a 650-200-400, leaving me at 1 lp, and resulting in this:

Phew.

What a boss, you're so boss... boss.

Quagsire.png

dpjos1.png (Coins are from alching rune picks, warhammers, addy hatchets, mith warhammers...)

Why do people skip this task? It's super quick, profitable, close to a number of banks...

- Oh, and all of that stuff sold max or near max instantly.

Yep they're awesome tasks, my last one got me 50 shells, made well over 1M from it then got some construction/crafting xp from the bones/perfect shells too.

Well, except for today.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9206/kbdlol.png

Phew.

Damn, wish I had your luck. :thumbup:

j0xPu5R.png