Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

2lnhlyq.png

?? o_O

Throwback to when dueling was a huge moneymaker and they had names like that so it would be a pain in the ass to check their skills in the highscores.

That would be the 00O0O0OO0 names and stuff like that, not this. These are probably just some pking twins that spent some time dming one another

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

Quick find code: 25-26-175-61749809

modreply.png

I saw this one awhile back, these people are either high, or just stupid.

idiotd.png

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Or, maybe, you know, they do it on purpose because they like the reaction they get?

Who the hell would type out all that though? Or if they're looking for a funny reaction why risk getting banned just for laughs?

IMO they're just [bleep]ing stupid

and just a little high

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Or, maybe, you know, they do it on purpose because they like the reaction they get?

Who the hell would type out all that though? Or if they're looking for a funny reaction why risk getting banned just for laughs?

and just a little high

I rather think that they might have an old and non-working bot program, and just be copying the source code over.

Although if they are botting, they might not have played the game enough to realize that you can get banned for that.

Or there are people that are just that "smart"

pere_grin.png

Or they are trolls. :roll:

I'd go with the above personally ^

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

and just a little high

Throwaway accounts or they are joking and looking for reactions.

slayeroutfit.png

I rather like the look. Plate has been uncharged for years btw.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Good friend. And naw I hate spikes :3

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

91dg.png

9 more short term.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Second task of ice wyrms, first SoL.

101005193555.png

Edit: Just got a left half.

101005195822.png

Edit #2: Omg a second SoL and I still have 58 to go.

101005210443.png

Edit #3: Ok this has to be the best task I've ever had. D med now.

101005214845.png

Edit #4: Total loot from a task of 182

101005215630.png

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

[hide]

[/hide]

Bloody awesome! Can't wait for part 2.

I like how some random kid(s) can make a video that's 100x better than RuneScape actually is, yet the actual game sucks mega ass compared to these type of videos. They want it to be some sort of fantasy game but it just sucks compared to this. If some kids can make the game 'look' this good then why doesn't JaGeX go ahead and stop making the game suck? Current quests are such a blast with boring cutscenes and reading 50,000 words of dialogue. I just skip right through everything and just look at the quest journal.