Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

4 to go.

EwA3R.jpg

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

[bleep] you bandos.

bJC3v.png

XAfy8.png

wLQD3.png

(not sure if rune b axe is rare)

Another fail bandos trip.... hoping some day I can actually get a good drop. I've had 3 gem drops in 3 trips. :(

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

[bleep] you bandos.

bJC3v.png

XAfy8.png

wLQD3.png

Another fail bandos trip.... hoping some day I can actually get a good drop. I've had 3 gem drops in 3 trips. :(

javs get a bit annoying but gems are nothing, I avg 3 a trip (4 d stone drops between my acp yesterday and the one that came before)

[bleep] you bandos.

javs get a bit annoying but gems are nothing, I avg 3 a trip (4 d stone drops between my acp yesterday and the one that came before)

Can you get a world now without crashing/being crashed?

2dgucz6.png

Well I got bored after doing slayer for a while so I did a clue I had gotten earlier today. I got a Sara Kite from it and sold it for 1.3m. Best clue I've had in weeks :thumbdown: . After I sold the kite I had no idea what to do, threw together a random inventory of brews/pray pots/overloads/superanti fires and decided it was time to give KBD a go again! Of course, KBD and I have had quite the long love affair going on, and he gave me more heads. :shades:

kbdheads10.png

#10 and counting.....

Edit: (It was on the 3rd kill of the trip btw, heads usually come early in trips for me for some reason.)

Edit2: Here's all the head drops I've gotten:

headsu.png

:thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

, KBD and I have had quite the long love affair going on, and he gave me more heads.

That just sounds wrong.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

, KBD and I have had quite the long love affair going on, and he gave me more heads.

That just sounds wrong.

It was meant to. :grin: Also, went back this morning to pay him another visit. I'm starting to think these things aren't all that rare?

kbdheads11.png

#11 and counting....

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

I think someone is trying to tell me something...

70707719.png

Better hope there is a update next wednesday so I have a reason to stay inside then :P

schermafbeelding2010100.png

That is a pretty big door for the entrance of a dwarven mine :o

Not only is it huge, but it's too small for the doorframe and the door handle is unusually high up too.

schermafbeelding2010100.png

That is a pretty big door for the entrance of a dwarven mine :o

Dwarves go in through the Mining Guild, or their entrance over by the Black Knight Fortress. Either way, they don't use that door too often, so there was no need to inconvenience everyone else by making a tiny door we all would have to duck to get into.

SAILING????

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

[bleep] you bandos.

I haven't had to crash for a world in weeks, maybe I'm just lucky but it usualy taskes 0-2 worl hops. People 'try' to crash me every so often but mostly they end up hopping after getting no kills. On the whole most people are quite nice, to me atleast, and ask how long until I'm done and if it's not soon they just hop. That probably has alot to do with my stats/gear but I never had much problems even before I had this good stats/gear.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

[bleep] you bandos.

I haven't had to crash for a world in weeks, maybe I'm just lucky but it usualy taskes 0-2 worl hops. People 'try' to crash me every so often but mostly they end up hopping after getting no kills. On the whole most people are quite nice, to me atleast, and ask how long until I'm done and if it's not soon they just hop. That probably has alot to do with my stats/gear but I never had much problems even before I had this good stats/gear.

Oh, okay, great! Thanks. I guess I was right in thinking that the increased traffic at BGWD was because of the release of Elites.

2dgucz6.png

Most epic map ever. Reasons:

Soulgazer

Full Map

100k xp

Floor 47

Thunderous

I keyed in 50 minutes

50 minutes isn't THAT good...

agreed, my last 5 f47s were all under 30 mins ;s (22-29)