Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

It's a JPEG.

No >.<

But it should be a png.

Does it necessarily have to be? Or could you say something related to the picture instead?

It is related.

*gasp* :eek: JPEG user :eek: *shun*

lol w/e

Ummmmmm your arrows dropped ouside of the room? It's an old problem with stomp. Happens whenever I use range against him.

pere_grin.png

It's a JPEG.

No >.<

But it should be a png.

Does it necessarily have to be? Or could you say something related to the picture instead?

It is related.

Very related indeed.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

I wish i could do that. I can't say there's someone on my list I never talk to or know irl.

I wish i could do that. I can't say there's someone on my list I never talk to or know irl.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

sdempe.png

Spot the glitch?

There's a door in the middle of no where?

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

93 Slayer a little bit ago:

93slay.png

I don't have a fire cape though, and don't really ever plan on getting one, is it worth spending 2k slayer points to unlock killing ice wyrms w/o the firecape?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.