Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

110326123818.png

And this is why I think that Phats are 1b+. :P

During GE era, people couldn't take cash off mains to put on other accounts to chin/get herb up/train Magic, etc. During GE era, all they could do was stockpile it up, now it is easy to xfer between acounts. I've seen probably 3 or 4 iron pures today alone with max gear on. :P

You think Phats are 1b+ because people couldn't give money to their pures?

I'm sure that helped. What else are you going to do with max cash?

I'm not saying that's the only reason. :geek:

full torva

full pernix

full virtus

divine spirit shield

first triple whip task since my first ever abby demon task, which was also a triple whip task, except on my first task i got head.

:twss:

Random unspam:

110323021546.png

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

first triple whip task since my first ever abby demon task, which was also a triple whip task, except on my first task i got head.

:twss:

Random unspam:

110323021546.png

Hi can you direct me to the nearest corner so i can go cry in it?

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

110326173610.png

woot

first triple whip task since my first ever abby demon task, which was also a triple whip task, except on my first task i got head. this time i got 2 effigies

except on my first task i got head.

What a player.

16185_s.gif

What a player.

because that one isn't overused.

inb4 pernix chaps noobs

pernixchaps3.png

2 drops in 10 kills with LS

0 drops in 40 kills with FFA row

wut

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

110326173610.png

woot

first triple whip task since my first ever abby demon task, which was also a triple whip task, except on my first task i got head. this time i got 2 effigies

except on my first task i got head.

What a player.

L O L

I didn't mean it like that :mrgreen:

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

91hunt.png

yay

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Been upping my stakes a bit and it seems to be paying off... However, I'm keeping the relatively same strategy as before.

62m.jpg

I do SD for staking so that it will load faster. The staking script you see calculates my next stake based on my wins and lloses and previous stakes. It's worked pretty damn good so far. ;).

Logdotzip, I would have purchased that off of you. :P. Getting myself some more pernix on my noob. =).

09144a99bb.png

Been upping my stakes a bit and it seems to be paying off... However, I'm keeping the relatively same strategy as before.

62m.jpg

I do SD for staking so that it will load faster. The staking script you see calculates my next stake based on my wins and lloses and previous stakes. It's worked pretty damn good so far. ;).

Logdotzip, I would have purchased that off of you. :P. Getting myself some more pernix on my noob. =).

Thats interesting. Stakes are purely luck though, you can't really calculate that.

kazmahalfsize.png

http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/6603/62m.jpg

Thats interesting. Stakes are purely luck though, you can't really calculate that.

I wrote it to simply do a few things:

-Tells me my odds of winning, keeping the previous stakes in mind.

-It tells me my profit or loss on if I were to win or lose a given number.

-Lets me know how many I can afford to lose with my given strategy with the cash I have in my inventory. =).

-Etc.

Statistically, it's very correct and has proven to be with my wins. As I said, I start with 26 - 30M, and do xM until I reach a certain amount, then add some to my stakes. Once I reach a given amount I bank all but 25 - 30M and start again. ^^.

09144a99bb.png

-Lets me know how many I can afford to lose with my given strategy with the cash I have in my inventory. =).

-Etc.

Statistically, it's very correct and has proven to be with my wins. As I said, I start with 26 - 30M, and do xM until I reach a certain amount, then add some to my stakes. Once I reach a given amount I bank all but 25 - 30M and start again. ^^.

What kind of stakes do you do?

kazmahalfsize.png

-Etc.

You are being really smart about it. I have more than a handful of friends who get up several hundred mil and then start losing, but instead of just stopping when they've broken even, they keep going to try to make it back and end up deep in the hole.

td2sig.jpg

62m.jpg

Sold it to a member of the team, elsewise coulda.

Nice on the stake btw

What kind of stakes do you do?

Usually I box, but I often times have my Virtus / Elysian / DFS / etc in my inventory incase they try to switch (And often I just let them as if I didn't notice). Had a guy put on a DFS, so I equipped the DFS to hit (Including DFS spec), Elysian to defend, DFS to hit, Elysian to defend, etc. :P. Wooped his butt. :).

09144a99bb.png