Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

when you light a fire, you drop the logs first, then use the tinderbox on them. (Those who've played RSC will understand). Because you drop the logs first, if there's something stopping you from lighting in the middle of the action, the logs stay on the floor, but the actions are stalled.

Im guessing the bots just leaves the logs on the floor and moves on.

Most bots detect things like a fire already being lit in that square or flowers being planted there... So I had some fun. You can't start a fire under a cannon, so I lay one in their path and they get stuck until you pick it up.

09144a99bb.png

when you light a fire, you drop the logs first, then use the tinderbox on them. (Those who've played RSC will understand). Because you drop the logs first, if there's something stopping you from lighting in the middle of the action, the logs stay on the floor, but the actions are stalled.

Im guessing the bots just leaves the logs on the floor and moves on.

Most bots detect things like a fire already being lit in that square or flowers being planted there... So I had some fun. You can't start a fire under a cannon, so I lay one in their path and they get stuck until you pick it up.

cannons, flowers, most hunting traps, other fires... (perhaps marker plants)

70ab3d98dc62933d281ef37c320365bb.png

that was easy

vey nice indeed

a setup description and details of your fight would be nice, if not a vid

So is soloing impossible atm? Can you only make it to half hp?

I would imagine that, with the current weaponry, it is impossible to out-DPS her blood form. And even if you could, it is extremely difficult to survive the Ice form by yourself.

ice might be the easiest solo form, she barely damages and the only thing you need is about 5 super prayers

the only significant damage she could do would be ice prison, and yes you can break yourself out of your own ice prison with practice, im at the point where i can do it abuot 80% of the time myslef, id immagine in a serious attempt you would practice enough to be perfect

if i beat blood with prayer left its a free pace to zaros, at zaros id get destryoed tho

a_final_name.png

So, this happened today, luckily everyone else were hooded already.

5317516.png

This was DGS, right? I would really like to know why that person has a prom longsword and a sachem stormbringer. <_< I need to beat some more sense into these people.

It was a Dgs/148 hybrid team, one of them didn't know what was going on at all

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

hunter9925032011.png

Jadinkos caught:

6050 Draconic

1060 Common

Seeds:

113 Erzille

92 Ugune

76 Ergway

59 Shengo

38 Samaden

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Yeah, funny story time. Though this is a picture thread, i've only really paid attention to it for the last ~6 months, though i do post here quite often, i've never actually posted ANYTHING that should actually be on topic. Funny times, these, but i usually just can't bother to take pictures of my achievements as i just don't deem them worthy, and neither really does this one qualify(it would basically have to be solo ely/div, duo/trio nex item, maxing out dg or max total). So yeah, i've decided to do myself a favor and stop mooching this thread without posting any pictures, so here goes:

102dgblneck.png

As you may have seen already, Mike sniped a neck from just under my nose, and though i didn't think it would be fathomable to get the neck any time soon, i was lukcy enough to join the million other DGSers who have gotten one in the last few days. I also achieved 102 dungeoneering in that dungeon, and helped both vex and Mike toward their big milestones(100; 113 dg respectively). From 90-102 dg i've only done floors with DGS teams(there may have been randomers from 148 or 3bo, but core has always been DGS), so that's something to celebrate aswell. Getting real close to t10 berserker now, but will be using all tokens on xp the rest of the way. Should get done with rc and fishing within a month, so then only 2 skills remain for normal maxed total, though i expect to achieve 120 dungeoneering before that. Only 37 to go, wish me luck.

Also, it seems my little experiment of 2 melee weapons is over for now. Inb4newquestgivesanotherbind :thumbsup:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

88summ.png

woot

also got soul wars cape today..

if anyone wants to ffa duo/trio bandos splitting drops pm me :)

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

finally got all my crap skills 70+

1zqdojq.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

For Obt <3:

datdungeonsweep.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

[hide]

Yeah, funny story time. Though this is a picture thread, i've only really paid attention to it for the last ~6 months, though i do post here quite often, i've never actually posted ANYTHING that should actually be on topic. Funny times, these, but i usually just can't bother to take pictures of my achievements as i just don't deem them worthy, and neither really does this one qualify(it would basically have to be solo ely/div, duo/trio nex item, maxing out dg or max total). So yeah, i've decided to do myself a favor and stop mooching this thread without posting any pictures, so here goes:

102dgblneck.png

As you may have seen already, Mike sniped a neck from just under my nose, and though i didn't think it would be fathomable to get the neck any time soon, i was lukcy enough to join the million other DGSers who have gotten one in the last few days. I also achieved 102 dungeoneering in that dungeon, and helped both vex and Mike toward their big milestones(100; 113 dg respectively). From 90-102 dg i've only done floors with DGS teams(there may have been randomers from 148 or 3bo, but core has always been DGS), so that's something to celebrate aswell. Getting real close to t10 berserker now, but will be using all tokens on xp the rest of the way. Should get done with rc and fishing within a month, so then only 2 skills remain for normal maxed total, though i expect to achieve 120 dungeoneering before that. Only 37 to go, wish me luck.

Also, it seems my little experiment of 2 melee weapons is over for now. Inb4newquestgivesanotherbind :thumbsup:

[/hide]

Aww, but who's going to kill the hell hounds and demons now? :cry:

Many grats....it's almost like they upped the rate of Blood neck in the past week, you're like the 4th to get within the past couple days :P

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png