Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I've been a busy little bee!

[hide=1900 Skill Total at last!!]1900skilltotal.jpg[/hide]

[hide=75 Runecrafting!!]75Runecraftinga.png

75Runecraftingb.png[/hide]

My first ever Dragon Spear, followed up two keys later with my second ever Dragon Spear!

1stand2nddragonspear.png

Dark_Jab.png

To the person making the emerald bracelets, are they cheaper to make than sapphs? And do you make profit if you alch them all?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

no offence but that video sucks imo made me feel sick with the sasking thing in the beginging i have a headache now you jerk

woot u are first who dont like it

u should better check it in high quality there it is even cooler and "the sasking thing in the beginging" looks there great

anyway thanks for ur opinion

csf609.PNG

no offence but that video sucks imo made me feel sick with the sasking thing in the beginging i have a headache now you jerk

woot u are first who dont like it

u should better check it in high quality there it is even cooler and "the sasking thing in the beginging" looks there great

anyway thanks for ur opinion

I have a headache now you jerk

Lolololol!

Hilarious :)

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

Was advertised as a 13m Drop Party by the bankers. This was all I managed to see before I lagged out and missed all the drops #-o

superdropgd8.png

Was on W99 Maybe a few other TIFers were there

What is the thing to the left of the dragon axe?

[bleep]ed red vambraces

lanthuscg3.png

This is NOT edited in anyway except for the reduce of size..

I was just roaming the G.E. prices and spotted this..

rs1337.jpg

EPIC PHAIL?!

You're acting like you found waldo or something. It's a number, get over it.

Best games ever, in order:

Final Fantasy VII - PlayStation

Gears of War - Xbox 360

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Xbox

Fable II - Xbox 360

Dead Rising - Xbox 360

^ [bleep]ey vambraces

Well I was cutting yews and some guy wanted me to do the emote for him, not realizing this until I clicked the *click to play runescape* button after disconnecting. After doing the emote, I then get told i'm a no lifer by him and he runs off? Pretty sad.

sadxs1.png

What has RS come to... is it me or is there an increase of immature people these days?

Errrg. Just previewed my post and the image won't go bigger no matter what I do :roll: I give up. Hopefully you guys can read it :P

2vuhgcn.png

^ [bleep]ey vambraces

Well I was cutting yews and some guy wanted me to do the emote for him, not realizing this until I clicked the *click to play runescape* button after disconnecting. After doing the emote, I then get told i'm a no lifer by him and he runs off? Pretty sad.

[hide=]sadxs1.png[/hide]

What has RS come to... is it me or is there an increase of immature people these days?

Errrg. Just previewed my post and the image won't go bigger no matter what I do :roll: I give up. Hopefully you guys can read it :P

i agree i keep getting called n00b and immediately thereafter "get a life, you nerd"

besides that being kinda hypocrit... im not a nerd and do have a very rich life tyvm, not that im ever going to say that to such people i always just agree with them, pisses them off even more :D

Lord_Beloved.png

The only time I ever get insulted is when I'm beating someone at kills/mining, etc. Then they say 'noob' or something and hop before I can reply. Huge Cojones.

Best games ever, in order:

Final Fantasy VII - PlayStation

Gears of War - Xbox 360

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Xbox

Fable II - Xbox 360

Dead Rising - Xbox 360

^ [bleep]ey vambraces

[hide=]sadxs1.png[/hide]

i agree i keep getting called n00b and immediately thereafter "get a life, you nerd"

besides that being kinda hypocrit... im not a nerd and do have a very rich life tyvm, not that im ever going to say that to such people i always just agree with them, pisses them off even more :D

Better thing to do is just say "No u" after every sentance they speak. :D

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.