Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

99thiev.png

20th 99... onto agil/hunt now :cry:

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

94farm.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Start Blood Runs Deep and While Guthix Sleeps and you go a nice red/yellow/red/yellow thing going.

RED AND YELLOW RED AND YELLOW [/stupidsong]

No unspam ATM. Maybe later <.<

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

He doesn't really die at the end of Nomad's Requiem, he teleports off after playing possum xD

Lol whut?

Spoilers. ;)

I haven't done Nomad's, but everyone knows that he dies...

Then 'everybody' is an idiot.

Skip to 2:25.

09144a99bb.png

My new favorite Tormented Demon method:

screenshot2dx.png

[hide=Setup]setupdw.jpg[/hide]

Hits 1000+ very very often. Max today was 1068.

I hybrid with DH. Usually it's full Dharock + full Armadyl, but I got too careless like that. So, I started using full Dharocks + Karils (Kelly's suggestion). I've not died yet, killing Tormented Demons on 001HP and killing them quite easily before they switch attack styles once. Can only kill 2 at a time using this method though, so some time is spent waiting for spawns...

The various foods in the picture are for getting my HP perfectly to 501 to overload. Usually bring 2 cakes (3*50HP), 2 pies (2*110HP), sometimes 2 shark (200HP) and lately a fruit bat (80HP).

Good fight claws.

What do you do if another demon accidentally gets lured to you and both demons are using different attacks?

panic

In the odd occasion that both TDs are alive at the same time, we'll force them onto melee attack style and kill them both at the same time. However, they are usually dead by the first time they switch attack styles so...

09144a99bb.png

screenshot2dx.png

I hybrid with DH. Usually it's full Dharock + full Armadyl, but I got too careless like that. So, I started using full Dharocks + Karils (Kelly's suggestion). I've not died yet, killing Tormented Demons on 001HP and killing them quite easily before they switch attack styles once. Can only kill 2 at a time using this method though, so some time is spent waiting for spawns...

The various foods in the picture are for getting my HP perfectly to 501 to overload. Usually bring 2 cakes (3*50HP), 2 pies (2*110HP), sometimes 2 shark (200HP) and lately a fruit bat (80HP).

Good fight claws.

What do you do if another demon accidentally gets lured to you and both demons are using different attacks?

panic

In the odd occasion that both TDs are alive at the same time, we'll force them onto melee attack style and kill them both at the same time. However, they are usually dead by the first time they switch attack styles so...

what if a crasher/idiot lures another td on you? if ur low, one mi[cabbage] will kill you, wont it?

meamzed.png

After whining about how I'd have to start training agil/hunt earlier...

96hunt.png

1.05m hunt xp in 1 day (11 hours even, going afk at times for housework/eating), I know I could have gotten more but still :shock: dunno how I even managed that

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

screenshot2dx.png

Good fight claws.

panic

what if a crasher/idiot lures another td on you? if ur low, one mi[cabbage] will kill you, wont it?

If that's the case, I could do one of two things. I could either let my brother kill them off, or I could just eat up to about 250HP in case I get hit. :).

Not many even try to crash us... No one could steal a kill from me, and my brother's damn near unbeatable as well. >.<

09144a99bb.png

Time to play everybody's favorite game! Spot! The! Glitch!

dca1rs.png

Should be pretty obvious. I honestly don't know why this is happening, and I've seen these titles stuck on a number of different people. Logging out didn't get rid of it either. Maybe if I put on my Darkmeyer outfit that could set things straight? Whatever, at least I feel somewhat unique, albeit lowly ranked in some crappy minigame.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

dca1rs.png

Should be pretty obvious. I honestly don't know why this is happening, and I've seen these titles stuck on a number of different people. Logging out didn't get rid of it either. Maybe if I put on my Darkmeyer outfit that could set things straight? Whatever, at least I feel somewhat unique, albeit lowly ranked in some crappy minigame.

No glitch but possibly a glitch. <---That sounds weird...

Anyway, with the Branches of Darkmeyer quest the ability to keep your MA title was put into the game. It was either in the other news or the patch notes.

It may be a glitch in that the title kinda sticks on you once you enter the MA place whether you want it or not.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Battle-mage:

oMpsD.png

Trickster:

YG8od.png

Vanguard:

YDcH2.png

Pics from sw for the stats and outside to get a clear view of the back.

They all look very nice except the helmets and colors lol...

Any chance you can retake them in highest graphic settings though? Doesn't need to be with stats this time, however.

2dgucz6.png

Any chance you can retake them in highest graphic settings though? Doesn't need to be with stats this time, however.

Directx with everything turned on. Vanguard looks much nicer with textures.

b0SPA.png

mf4F7.png

EiDGJ.png

Directx with everything turned on. Vanguard looks much nicer with textures.

-

Thanks! I had been pretty sure Vanguard had chainlinks, haha.

Lol still hate the helmets unfortunately...

Congratulations on surely being one of the first people with the full set!

2dgucz6.png

http://i52.tinypic.com/dca1rs.png

No glitch but possibly a glitch. <---That sounds weird...

Anyway, with the Branches of Darkmeyer quest the ability to keep your MA title was put into the game. It was either in the other news or the patch notes.

It may be a glitch in that the title kinda sticks on you once you enter the MA place whether you want it or not.

It is not a glitch that you have that title (it was in the patch notes), but it is a glitch that you can't get rid of it except for using loyality points or putting on the new vyre costume.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!