Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

cashmonayyy.png

Add to that 9 Spirit Seeds and 4 Effigies.

Seeing that cash pile from a 2 hour trip to Ganodermics makes me happy. Shame it sold for 1.3 the price.

Edited by Ellac
Removed Imageshack link

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

cashmonayyy.png

Seeing that cash pile from a 2 hour trip to Ganodermics makes me happy. Shame it sold for 1.3 the price.

I'm guessing you mean 0.3x the price? and yeah, that really sucks:(

4 effigies though=)

Edited by Ellac
Removed Imageshack link

Godliest's Blog - Check it out!

Godliest.gif

cashmonayyy.png

I'm guessing you mean 0.3x the price? and yeah, that really sucks:(

4 effigies though=)

Yeah, 0.3 the price :mellow:

Edited by Ellac
Removed Imageshack link

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

cashmonayyy.png

Why so lie? According to your alog that trip was 3 hrs + ;)) didn't think that many spores/flakes is possible in 2 hrs anyway

What setup are you using? and lol at 9 spirit seeds

Edited by Ellac
Removed Imageshack link

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

cashmonayyy.png

Why so lie? According to your alog that trip was 3 hrs + ;))

What setup are you using? and lol at 9 spirit seeds

This is my setup:

setupc.png

Add to that a Yak full of prayer pots and 1 super restore (In case the safe spot next to Summoning obelisk is already taken)

I'm sure there is a better method but this seems good for me. oh yeah, i'm now on 14 spirit seeds LOL

Edited by Ellac
Removed Imageshack link

Koolcookie0.png

Been keying. So far keyed 6 floors. Had two above 20 minutes... 21 and 25. Other were 18:43, 18:05, 17:53 and just did my best so far:

[hide]screenshot6jc.png[/hide]

2 people DCed during that one ^. Progress. :P.

0 tokens?

XP was still counting up, I assume. Caught the screenshot in the middle.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Just got this on around my 82nd kill <_<

[hide]

111130194427.png

[/hide]

Sucks to be you :/ A 10m drop poor you. And after 82 kills? Damn pretty unlucky. People go over 500 dry quite often lol just take what you get :P.

I didn't mean to sound like i was complaining, I was actually pretty happy with it. A free 10m never hurt anyone :shades:

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

[corp solo attempt pic]

So close.. Need to safe less, SS more and get a swh :P

Damn. So close! Dreadnips and swh should let you solo, but COULD also be used in our duo/ trio trips imo ;) Those Gand' robes live up to the stat req ...

Ill unspam when not on Kindle...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

watgs.png

inb4turnpikes

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12