Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

So while working on getting full FPF, I ran into an old friend... Who then proceeded to steal from me.

fpfzezima.png

So I got my vengeance. Twice. :P

[hide]fpf001.png

fpf002.png[/hide]

A little closer. Thanks to jeff for keying that floor and everyone in Eoe!

2w3dd6q.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

Noticed a large amount of level 3s with jibberish names and broomsticks at Daemonheim, so I decided to check it out.

botsareback.png

The nuke was nice while it lasted.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

260en7t.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

[hide=]2hgelqu.png[/hide]

Finally!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

How well does mage compare to range there?

I recently just started using mage there and seeing how well it goes. It's really great if you've got a titan as you're doing all 3 combat styles then. I'm only getting around 50 kph but I think I could maximize at around 60 with a better setup/computer. Using mage requires much more concentration and switching than range does but the fast kills are really fun. =p

Range with a handcannon and uni is ~40-45 kph with and ~45-50 kph with titan.

Hope that helps a little. You could check out born's td video where he's using polypore staff.

If I ever get a better internet connection and computer I want to start making TD videos. :D

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Got myself up to 3M today at the arena, bought some gear, and went to kill Ganodermic Beasts for my first time ever. Was quite easy to do, but entertaining. My loot from an hour:

ganodermicbeasts.png

The staves only sell for like 100k each so I didn't put them in the price checker since their G.E. price is 600k. I think I'll go back and do a few more trips after changing my set up a bit, just to get the flakes for some Ganodermic Armor. I don't know where I'll use the armor at, but I'll definitely wear it around cause I think it looks pretty neat.

I like how I don't have to buy spores to recharge my staff since they drop so many. Only used 1498 casts and got 9926 spores as drops. Now I just need more fire runes.

Edited by Ellac
Removed Imageshack link

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Noticed a large amount of level 3s with jibberish names and broomsticks at Daemonheim, so I decided to check it out.

botsareback.png

The nuke was nice while it lasted.

there is what, 5 bots there?

That is like less than a tenth of what was there before nuke still.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I'm doing a lot better in this game than I used to this time around. Went from absolutely no money or items worth anything to a 12.7M bank in two days.

bankafter2daysu.png

It used to take me forever to get back on my feet when I came back.

Edited by Ellac
Removed Imageshack link

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Went to Abyssal Demons for a task. Was the only guy in the room, slaying away, when suddenly two guys show up and start range slaying with crossbows. Okay.

Then this guy shows up with melee gear and starts slaying too. Gets crowded.

THEN FINALLY THIS GUY SHOWS UP, TURNS ON HIS AURA AND GOES "These go well with this outfit!"

radss.png

Almost enough to make me cancel this task in future.

On the plus side:

whipspree.png

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Went to Abyssal Demons for a task. Was the only guy in the room, slaying away, when suddenly two guys show up and start range slaying with crossbows. Okay.

Then this guy shows up with melee gear and starts slaying too. Gets crowded.

THEN FINALLY THIS GUY SHOWS UP, TURNS ON HIS AURA AND GOES "These go well with this outfit!"

radss.png

Almost enough to make me cancel this task in future.

On the plus side:

whipspree.png

Downside, whips aren't worth much anymore :P. I'd block them anyway.

sigtsg99tq3.png

111228161155.png

Random barrows trip I did today. Ignore the crappy outfit, lent a friend some stuff yesterday. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

awesomeglacor.png

What do you mean awesome?

Try at a collage (new to this):

[hide]glacorcollage.png[/hide]

The awesome guy is Dermoth.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted