Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Laptop decided to shut off randomly at black demons.. and lo and behold..it happens again.

Pissed off right now. -.-

4gnmuv.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Woot @@@@ ty :pray:

vwegn.png

sorry :razz:

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6250/120112134224.png

Did over 130 chests at Barrows last week without a visage, but now in a random frosts trip I get one. >.>

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/8282/120118205614.png

Hi. 2nd Visage within a week. And I've mostly been slaying as well, frosts are just something I do whenever I'm bored, so I'd say about 4-5 trips this week. :)

120121000303.png

Sup 3rd Visage in just over a week. 3 Visages in 1500 kills. Hi 1/500 drop-rate. :)

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

5penguins.png

There was also a fifth penguin there but I couldn't get him in the picture with the other four.

Was that in w99? When I was peng-hunting in w60, people kept entering the chat and saying that there were 5 in the yanille wall in w99. They kept getting banned from the chat for advertising non-60 pengs, hah.

77yLQy8.png

5penguins.png

There was also a fifth penguin there but I couldn't get him in the picture with the other four.

Was that in w99? When I was peng-hunting in w60, people kept entering the chat and saying that there were 5 in the yanille wall in w99. They kept getting banned from the chat for advertising non-60 pengs, hah.

4kLld.jpg

Here is all 5

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

Big milestone. Yay. :)

2vuhp50.png

And this piece of lovely earlier. My 3rd or 4th one.

29dwv7p.png

4K469.png

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6250/120112134224.png

Did over 130 chests at Barrows last week without a visage, but now in a random frosts trip I get one. >.>

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/8282/120118205614.png

Hi. 2nd Visage within a week. And I've mostly been slaying as well, frosts are just something I do whenever I'm bored, so I'd say about 4-5 trips this week. :)

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6144/120121000303.png

Sup 3rd Visage in just over a week. 3 Visages in 1500 kills. Hi 1/500 drop-rate. :)

What the hell, that's insane O_o

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Time for everyone's favourite game of - Spot the Glitch!

spottheglitch.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Big level of today:

92farming.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D