Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

So after an unfortunate event involving misplaced trust resulting in losing 900M, I decided to keep track of my GP made over the next few days (maybe weeks) from selling floors to make it back. Could just gAmble it (irony) back in a few hours, but I love to DG so... Selling floors it is. Anyways, here's my progress from 2 days. Will not spend until that pile says 900M:

87596326.jpg

Sold a few floors today. Only from 289 to...

30176815.jpg

...today.

Sold a few more today... On the road to see how fast I can get 900M from selling floors:

logtn.jpg

Keep it up, getting there very quickly.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

[hide]

screenshot044y.png

TY DRAG, KIM, TANS & LINK <333333333

Wanted Primal Plate for ages! :]

[/hide]

No prob bro. Funny thing is, I just broke my plate.

2u9muts.png

Got BN during the floor, so broke plate at end.

[hide=Tranq]SORRY <3[/hide]

Dun b mud QCK

Edited by Tansuo

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Lul'd.

X7Dnn.png

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

So after an unfortunate event involving misplaced trust resulting in losing 900M, I decided to keep track of my GP made over the next few days (maybe weeks) from selling floors to make it back. Could just gAmble it (irony) back in a few hours, but I love to DG so... Selling floors it is. Anyways, here's my progress from 2 days. Will not spend until that pile says 900M:

87596326.jpg

Sold a few floors today. Only from 289 to...

30176815.jpg

...today.

Sold a few more today... On the road to see how fast I can get 900M from selling floors:

logtn.jpg

Keep it up, getting there very quickly.

Okies:

926m.jpg

That's 926M earned entirely from October 12th to the 16th. :). No staking involved.

Gotta pay back a friend who gave me 150M when they found out what happened. :).

• Like 9

09144a99bb.png

Wow, that was quick. :o

[hide=MATH]

926/5 translates to 185.2M/day.

Assuming 3 leeches and 3M per floor on average (2M for abandoned, 3M for occult, 4M for warped), that's 9M per floor.

Which means ~20 floors per day.

Now assuming each floor took about 20 minutes (underestimate), that would mean 400 minutes, or about 7 hours on average each day. Very nicely done to be able to sustain such a consistent pace. :o

*disclaimer: no in-depth knowledge about selling/buying floors, figures might be off*[/hide]

UNSPAM:

Quite flattered when I saw this. :shades: *points to PM*

ieHV8.png

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Keep in mind, I sold several shadow silk hoods and even more blood necklaces (10M each). The first day and a half resulted in 3 necklaces alone. Also sold a primal 2h for 7M, a surprising amount of promethium 2hs which were only 1M, etc. :). Also started with a 30M cashpile on x EiDoS x. :P.

09144a99bb.png

EDIT: ^ I think Primal 2h?

Oh, forgot to take those into account. Still kind of puzzles me why they would want to buy those binds if they're going to leech anyway.

Either way, 900M in 5 days is still impressive, more than I've ever got in half a decade. :P

zuzmo.png

collio.png

The primal 2h was sold for 7M. Took 3 C6, 5:5 smalls which were just randoms (And CJ).

I was selling floors to a guy and his brother. Much like my family, the brother paid for all his floors -.- But he asked how much for a prom 2h. I said what ever he thought was reasonable... Not out to rip anyone off. So he bought one on his main, 2 nubs, and his brother's, all 1M. 2 were sold outside of his family. Lol.

09144a99bb.png

That's ridiculous. :( How fast were your floors?

unspam: Here's a picture of a sig I made for myself, complement to Christmas last year, never used it so might get to reuse it again this year.

W2pza.png

If anyone wants the border for what I did with my current sig and the one above, here:

C8jJ8.png

• Like 2

zuzmo.png

collio.png

Started the night with a shitty Bandos trip, completely dry. Not even a shard. Moved on to Arma and I have come to the conclusion that Pernix is good luck :D

1eiKv.png

O, nice drops recently.

Does that mean you can pay me back that 20m you owe me now?

Would've asked in PM but you deleted me.

Started the night with a shitty Bandos trip, completely dry. Not even a shard. Moved on to Arma and I have come to the conclusion that Pernix is good luck :D

O, nice drops recently.

Does that mean you can pay me back that 20m you owe me now?

Would've asked in PM but you deleted me.

Sorry sir but fiya already owes me about 400m, lent him gear to slay and he went staking and lost it, so he cant pay me, and by extention you, back for about 18 months kk?

WAIT A BLOODY MINUTE, DOESNT THIS SOUND FAMILIAR.

unspam: I did an elite and made bank, #1 record (worst) elite!

EDIT:apparently i cant use sk links anymore ripagon

• Like 1
meamzed.png

11jqm1w.png

Finally got around to visiting HD KBD.

Got it all to myself for one kill before someone in max str gear promptly crashed me. If Steel Titan hadn't insisted on dancing with the KBD, I might've had a chance. Oh well...

2dgucz6.png

@Stev, well done buddy - some nice work. I think thpure should take some tips from you, and leave staking alone *if/when* he returns. :P

@Mish (or anyone), what sort of rate are Ibis items obtained? A friend of mine obtained the full set while training 96-99 thieving, but stressed that this was very lucky. I'm debating training my thieving up, as I am currently level 92, and wish to obtain the full set with relative ease, in-case I decide not to level to 99 yet.

Get a csb ;)

Funny thing is, while DG'ing/Plate hunting I actually got one, but someone trolled me saying they wanted it - I was like "meh, I'll find another".

.... Yeah haven't seen one since.

Wow, that was quick. :o

[hide=MATH]

926/5 translates to 185.2M/day.

Assuming 3 leeches and 3M per floor on average (2M for abandoned, 3M for occult, 4M for warped), that's 9M per floor.

Which means ~20 floors per day.

Now assuming each floor took about 20 minutes (underestimate), that would mean 400 minutes, or about 7 hours on average each day. Very nicely done to be able to sustain such a consistent pace. :o

*disclaimer: no in-depth knowledge about selling/buying floors, figures might be off*[/hide]

He didn't just sell floors for the cash. ;).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.