Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

can hardly believe my luck lol. Started out with the stuff outlined in red (stuff left over in ge).

[hide=lol]

Jfs67.png

JJ4aB.png

jDIq7.png

CXBL6.png

dXy3R.png

GrwD5.png

QzQEC.png

0qBMd.png

GocSc.png

End result was about +8bil total.

[/hide]

Lost like 2 out of 10 stakes

Ha nvm got cleaned :P, really didn't care so I just kept staking. Lost all 8bil including those bolts, probably for the best.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

@green

That's your fault for using the same email and passwords.

Also, you weren't glitched, you were just unlucky.

Email was the same, password wasn't.

Many of the people I was fighting were bug abusing or extremely cocky. One person in particular whom I only staked twice waited until he was 1/4th HP before he would even begin attacking me and he would win both times. I observed him doing this to other players too. There were other strange incidents which are simply not probable. Too many people cheat.

78MKP.png

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Meams 3step guide to making bank in runescape and NOT losing it.

1:go bosses to make money.

2: get bank from doing bosses, dks are good.

3:DONT

GO

ANYWHERE

NEAR

THE

BLOODY

DUELING

ARENA

OR

WILDERNESS.

works well for me, big bank , and havent lost any of it ever

• Like 12
meamzed.png

Many of the people I was fighting were bug abusing or extremely cocky. One person in particular whom I only staked twice waited until he was 1/4th HP before he would even begin attacking me and he would win both times. I observed him doing this to other players too. There were other strange incidents which are simply not probable. Too many people cheat.

Mind pming me their names and the bug they were doing?

Let all mortals tremble, for Squakus strides the earth, sowing misfortune wherever she sets foot!

[hide=big image]1000thglacorkill.png[/hide]

That picture is my 1000th Glacor kill. 1000+ kills, without a SINGLE [bleep]ING BOOT DROP!!!

Explain plz

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I GIVE YOU THE PRODUCT OF 25 HRS OF NO LIFING IN 5 53850108.png

100-300 rank today and yesterday.... never (f---ing) visiting ma again, i am [bleep]ing gutted mentally.

good news is i can act like a real maxstr wagon at bandos now. :cool: :cool:

And still lose every kill. huehuehuehuehuehuehue

Popedevourer.png

1ccdp.png

Been my goal for the longest time, now I have them :)

• Like 3

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I think I'm getting the hang of defeating the QBD (finally). So here's my 10th or so kill since she came out...

TgsU6.png

(I refuse to post my death count... though I haven't died in the last three attempts, so I think I'm making some progress...)

• Like 2

ozXHe7P.png

Meanwhile at bandos, 2 hrs of hell on earth on skype.

14750400.png

we got shield first but i forgot pic

17294695.png

then this.

18854688.png

then, after evryone else left, we got this on 1 last random kill and immense mad was found by one bxp prodigy (we split with them)

19831213.png

jaws aching, tears red from crying with laughter, i do declare this to be the best bandos trip evar! ami fiya and ceejay, ily guys

• Like 1
meamzed.png

Let all mortals tremble, for Squakus strides the earth, sowing misfortune wherever she sets foot!

[hide=big image]1000thglacorkill.png[/hide]

That picture is my 1000th Glacor kill. 1000+ kills, without a SINGLE [bleep]ING BOOT DROP!!!

Explain plz

I've had 1000+ dry streaks at them twice, which is what stopped me from killing them in the end.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Aye, it was glorious.

tears red from crying with laughter

>tears

>red

DAMMIT BISSEL

Ragequit life after that duo bcp. /p2p

To add to said failures, have a pro tanker setup:-

1cBNt.png

Slayer helm for mage defence! :D

1cDww.png

Lolmish nice ls

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Bandos hit me too hard. :(.

29ncc8w.png

• Like 2

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Spent the last 3 hours sitting at the Lumby loadstone reporting goldfarmers that were transfering GP to a mule. Finally decided to send Jagex a message. The result:

23h54w5.jpg

Wish I had though of that sooner -.-

He only took care of the mule, but still worth it.

Also managed to lure the mule by requesting a trade and then running. Got it to that tree that attacks you near Draynor Mannor. It died but I forgot that GP is kept on death :(. Also, when it was away from the loadstone too long it tele'd home and kept transfering. Silly RWTers.