Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

30ndrut.jpg

They haven't updated Prince Ali Rescue related stuff on this quest either, hah.

It's the new dance craze sweeping Geilinor!

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

That is one ridiculously overpowered scarab

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Loong time since I posted some progress, and as my Goal topic is practically dead because I gain faster levels then expected. Its too much of a hassle to post all levels there >.>

Still this done =3

1zfpy6g.jpg

aaaaaand 2222 total:

28b5unk.jpg

Aaand it was only for several hours =(

98ul8h.jpg

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

This is what derping around gets me

2r76ob7.png

2uf6742.png

~~~legoman187~~~

• Like 2

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

L3vdU.png

1500 kills, 170 shards, 2 ragefire boots and 1 steads. What a troll.

I WANT MY HOVER BOOTS DROP ALREADY!

Edit:

DXsfK.png

[bleep]

100M box, I was 300 vs him redbarred.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

elye.jpg

colt1b.jpg

mithril1bz.jpg

spacered.jpg

spacecleaned.jpg

spacecleaned.jpg

bakkie26.jpg

ian26.jpg

bt27.jpg

Some boxes.

Those last 3 were all versus my blue phat. Luckiest. Hat. Ever.

Xlogging is quite bad right now Ambler, I got xlogged on yesterday for 400m by "Whats Living".

Also, why can't I directly upload .png files from puu.sh? I had to convert them to .jpgs, and it lost a lot of the quality.

Asmodean <3

You only posted those pictures to make me sad. :(

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Some boxes.

Those last 3 were all versus my blue phat. Luckiest. Hat. Ever.

Xlogging is quite bad right now Ambler, I got xlogged on yesterday for 400m by "Whats Living".

Also, why can't I directly upload .png files from puu.sh? I had to convert them to .jpgs, and it lost a lot of the quality.

Settings -> advanced

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Grats on winning my bank, only like 20 times over lol.

Mines more like Infinity-Sign.jpg times over for mines =(

Care to give me enough for full arma + Sub >.< jk tho =3

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

weldinghelmet.png

Only piece I wanted of any of the new sets off the Steal your Fortune.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Please, Jagex, make botany bay work for more bots than the adbots. The ones at red chins for example. As soon as possible. Thanks!

bbatwork.png

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

skillsetrecharge.png

Converted for 100k. No reason to keep seeing as I'm most likely not going to get a full set anyway.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

Please, Jagex, make botany bay work for more bots than the adbots. The ones at red chins for example. As soon as possible. Thanks!

bbatwork.png

DO NOT WORRY, MY MINIONS! Our Master Plan has only begun its revolution. Codename BO-[bleep]-CH will be unleashed in PHASES. These PHASES are to keep the PUNY BOTS guessing at every turn. Just when they think they've managed to find a hole in the system, another PHASE shall take motion, knocking them back to SQUARE EIGHT (they've already gotten pretty far over the past few years, square eight is the best we can do at this point - square one is out of the question). The five PHASES are as follows...

PHASE ONE: Release Botany Bay. Adbots shall tremble as their brethren are plucked from the GE by the CLAW OF JUSTICE. Public humiliation shall shame them and make an example for all who wish to follow the path of the FEEBLE BOT. Look at all the FLASHY ANIMATIONS. Most of our resource pool will go towards making Botany Bay THE MOST EXCITING PUBLIC EVENT IN ALL OF RUNESCAPE!

PHASE TWO: Release a public statement threatening the PATHETIC BOTS. Crush their SPIRITS (if bots have spirits - personal note: find out if bots have spirits, or what they have in place of them) to prevent any RETALIATIONNE. Also, add a few update teasers in the newspost to keep everyone's attention. Make it say Mark Gerhard wrote it, yeah yeah, put his name at the bottom. Everyone loves him.

PHASE THREE: Umm, something about the HEAT MAPS. We'll make those better, I guess.

PHASE FOUR: We haven't really thought this far ahead. WE'RE WORKING ON IT.

PHASE FIVE: CELEBRATE THE DOWNFALL OF BOTS. SERIOUSLY, F**K THOSE GUYS.

• Like 8

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000