Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

People don't break ice prisons at all anymore? :P

Is that a Wand of Treachery bottom row, third from right?

I think it's a bat wand.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

;wall of text;

we're into 5th month of EoC and people still have not discovered/can't afford adre pots lol , even whilst using overloads, kinda sad to watch

anyway abilities are not a secret lol ,everyone got the same , just depends on timing when using them

7emfpbF.png

hence no ultimates, theyre rubbish lol

and yeah its a bat wand haha, started to collect batwing loot since yesterday rofl , looks sexy aint it?

Lolcat.png

;wall of text;

we're into 5th month of EoC and people still have not discovered/can't afford adre pots lol , even whilst using overloads, kinda sad to watch

anyway abilities are not a secret lol ,everyone got the same , just depends on timing when using them

7emfpbF.png

hence no ultimates, theyre rubbish lol

and yeah its a bat wand haha, started to collect batwing loot since yesterday rofl , looks sexy aint it?

Awesome thanks, any reason you don't use kick on the melee bar instead of back hand?

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Why would it be a glitch.

2taq3.png

You magically teleport from your position inside the prison, to 10 steps away which happens to be outside the prison. Seems like a perfectly reasonable use of the ability to me.

Asmodean <3

Why not? Just because you couldn't before the EoC?

It's something that should potentially KO you, not something that you can lah deh dah shoot yourself out of. As QCK said, this is the second time this glitch has occurred, it will be patched again.

• Like 1

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Simply put, triple blocking is amazingly easy, and I really do NOT understand how 4/5 of rsof tanks can't even do 2 prisons in a row, with adren pots.

For triple blocking, as Tansy the pansy said, you need to use barricade-immortality-barricade to block the prisons, building to full each time, for which you need to mage... it MIGHT be possible with melee, but the contain this makes it a real pain meleeing..... The real trick though, is anticipate. This is the ability you should ALWAYS be using when tanking. Freedom wastes time, and adren.

SO:have full adren at the end of blood, when she switches to ice use anticipate as she shoots the prison at you, use barricade, use basic mage/defence abilities to build to full, anticipate before she shoots the second prison, immortality, rinse and repeat for barricading the third... Whats important is that you use anticipate, an ultimate, and then start building adren while still prisoned....

HOWEVER, there is another way to do it, which is abusing a glitch. There are certain spots inside the nex room where the ice prisons will glitch, and not be a complete prison, they will have a hole in them; you can use freedom and surge to get out of them... However, this is a glitch, and Jagex will fix it, just like they fixed the original method of doing this; I would highly recommend learning to block 3x in a row without bug abuse.

Third option is simply to get team members to break you, but that's really sketchy, as breaking doesn't always work.

Mind, you should only be tanking 3 if you are duoing nex.

• Like 1
meamzed.png

wl2is4.png

My, what horrendously disfigured legs you have! :P

2nnjvr.png

This made me happy. Was able to get off-hand Primal Rapier on my first dungeon trying. For those who haven't seen yet, when you kill a boss that drops the on-hand, they'll automatically drop an off-hand as well, although it's also random, and the 2 probably won't match... Or else I'd have dual Primal Rapiers now.

• Like 1

2dgucz6.png

ahrimwand.png

Went to find out why you were screaming because of that beside it being a double drop, found out. It's a salmon. LMAO, errr Somehow I doubt that's what it's supposed to look like.

Strange, looks normal to me!

ah well

100 polys reached in 6 days

wanted to go for 100 gano sets also but seems i will be busy in april :s

W1fUpiL.png

eoc pvp not so bad tbh

400m away from cheapest p-hat , merely from pvp lol

Waitwut? How much are purples now? Been a long time since I've bought/sold any hats... Please, for the love of God, don't tell me purples are down to 500M. Kind of worried on what the others are also worth if purples are that low. >.<

09144a99bb.png

ah well

100 polys reached in 6 days

wanted to go for 100 gano sets also but seems i will be busy in april :s

[hide]W1fUpiL.png[/hide]

eoc pvp not so bad tbh

400m away from cheapest p-hat , merely from pvp lol

Waitwut? How much are purples now? Been a long time since I've bought/sold any hats... Please, for the love of God, don't tell me purples are down to 500M. Kind of worried on what the others are also worth if purples are that low. >.<

I'm going to assume he has another 6-700m or so, because purps are ~1130m, give or take.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Seeya ports, you giant sack of crap

2tD19.png

Buying trade goods so I can actually make tetsu now thanks

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

UacOvjF.jpg

And... This...

XtDD27F.jpg

edit:

XosdI7W.jpg

Yay. That kinda makes me feel better. >_>

Edited by Ambler

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

i pulled bandos with dual drygores risk vs him in high risk world and told to bank his torva to get bandos

but he fought back so i guess it was ok for him lol , shouldnt underestimate your opponent who pked off you 50m b4 lol

Lolcat.png