Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Another solo axe. Solo axe #24, and I can't update my signature still...Strange..

080917190303dt2.png

Was the third run of the day. Gonna get to lair tonight, and do some more dks in the morning.

All your DK drops are lowering the price of d axes :thumbsup:

Another solo axe. Solo axe #24, and I can't update my signature still...Strange..

080917190303dt2.png

Was the third run of the day. Gonna get to lair tonight, and do some more dks in the morning.

All your DK drops are lowering the price of d axes :thumbsup:

I knew something was affecting it >.>

Slowly working to 93 range and 96 mage with the cash from dks...

A day of firsts for me, starting with my first GWD drop:

screenshot032fq6.png

and ending with my first unexpected death in about two years:

screenshot040xj0.png

I kept bgs, the shard, and Torag's Legs and the death was due to me managing not only to forget my teleport out, but also due to me not actually knowing about the alter teleport.... :wall:

Massive fail!!! :lol: Live and learn I guess, although I learned the hard way I guess I'll never forget about the teleport on the alter now... :roll:

Anyone who's seen all my posts on this will see me gradually calm down as time goes on lol. This is the last one...

what happened to ur friend? and lolz u didnt listen to him say "prayer altar! the prayer altar!"

What I don't understand is why he didn't just eat the shark he had on him? did he just accept it and die?

also, in him pm it says he has no food, I see food =.=

meh, mabye i'm over analizing a little.

Fair observations lol. :P What I meant by no food, was not enough to actually solo the whole kill with, and I didn't eat it all because I had some crazy panic-induced idea that if I got to within 10% of my hitpoints my rol might be able to save me. :wall:

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

[hide=hidden]

screenshot032fq6.png

screenshot040xj0.png

I kept bgs, the shard, and Torag's Legs and the death was due to me managing not only to forget my teleport out, but also due to me not actually knowing about the alter teleport.... :wall:

Massive fail!!! :lol: Live and learn I guess, although I learned the hard way I guess I'll never forget about the teleport on the alter now... :roll:

Anyone who's seen all my posts on this will see me gradually calm down as time goes on lol. This is the last one...

what happened to ur friend? and lolz u didnt listen to him say "prayer altar! the prayer altar!"

What I don't understand is why he didn't just eat the shark he had on him? did he just accept it and die?

Fair observations lol. :P What I meant by no food, was not enough to actually solo the whole kill with, and I didn't eat it all because I had some crazy panic-induced idea that if I got to within 10% of my hitpoints my rol might be able to save me. :wall:

[/hide]

all well :|

you'll do better next time :thumbsup:

edit: crud, i stink at that hiding code thing -.-

[hide=]

screenshot032fq6.png

screenshot040xj0.png

[/hide]

Just walk out the door Tin. :roll:

wartortlelove.jpg

[hide=]

screenshot032fq6.png

screenshot040xj0.png

[/hide]

Just walk out the door Tin. :roll:

It's a one way door feddy. :lol:

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Otherwise, you can't fight it.

ergo keeps def noobs (with bandos, etc) from just tanking it. black armor def is terrible, so it actually makes u bring an inventory.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

possible that u couldve gotten untrimmed slayer? or wut..?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~