Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

elaborate please :pray: spent about a cumulative 7 hours at the beast so far with only 13 gold/crimsons

is there just a mini boss wandering around or is it always in the fortress, or something nothing like that?

Edit: just read the thread so nvm....and for anyone who wants to know what the boss is like, here's a pic

080916162155vf7.png

It's just the one "tainted wraith" in the dark knights castle. not really a sub-boss, but it does drop elixers. and yes, it's always in 1 spot.

Creator288.png2763.gif

i pwn k?

got there after trying to get a world for 30min and asking if i could stay they let me. we started w/ 7ppl went to 3 eventualy and this was right after 2 ppl just left. was pretty cool, i plan on doing it tomarrow with my new friends too. :) my second highest drop next to 4.75m bandos hilt split. im to tired to be exited though...and i forgot my drop race feather this should so count even though no feather, it is a split, and its not on the list

elixersplit.png

Y_Z.png

i pwn k?

got there after trying to get a world for 30min and asking if i could stay they let me. we started w/ 7ppl went to 3 eventualy and this was right after 2 ppl just left. was pretty cool, i plan on doing it tomarrow with my new friends too. :) my second highest drop next to 4.75m bandos hilt split. im to tired to be exited though...and i forgot my drop race feather this should so count even though no feather, it is a split, and its not on the list

elixersplit.png

Umm, can you only kill it once?

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

i pwn k?

elixersplit.png

Umm, can you only kill it once?

no, it's a all new monster <3:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

ScreenShot345.png

Just got full ringmaster set. If you get 1200+ scores and have the full set you can retrieve one ringmaster set piece if you happen to lose one or more. :( . I wanted clown boots or something.

I got Clown ;p i want Ringmaster

recci-518.png

^ why you melee pray? or were you luring it to safespot?

wait doesn't it attack with mage. :?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Mage based melee, like velds. I was wondering too lol.

Anyway, grats on the level. Are you stopping at 85 or will you get 90 after that?

2dvjurb.png

Mage based melee, like velds. I was wondering too lol.

Anyway, grats on the level. Are you stopping at 85 or will you get 90 after that?

To answer the first question , i just stood there so i didnt miss level screenie and was melee protecting as it seems to work that way , it's a magic based melee attack >.< :P

Probably will stop at 85 and then carry onto 90 or 99 after finishing off a few more incompleted goals

s652yx.jpg

A friend of mine from the chat, and several miners found a star.. But we got attacked by a rev, but the rev is STUPID!

Stupidrev.png

was me!!!!!! w00t!!!!! lol. we got attacked by 3 revs total. 2 orks, 1 knight.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

A day of firsts for me, starting with my first GWD drop:

screenshot032fq6.png

and ending with my first unexpected death in about two years:

screenshot040xj0.png

I kept bgs, the shard, and Torag's Legs and the death was due to me managing not only to forget my teleport out, but also due to me not actually knowing about the alter teleport.... :wall:

Massive fail!!! :lol: Live and learn I guess, although I learned the hard way I guess I'll never forget about the teleport on the alter now... :roll:

Anyone who's seen all my posts on this will see me gradually calm down as time goes on lol. This is the last one...

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

screenshot032fq6.png

screenshot040xj0.png

I kept bgs, the shard, and Torag's Legs and the death was due to me managing not only to forget my teleport out, but also due to me not actually knowing about the alter teleport.... :wall:

Massive fail!!! :lol: Live and learn I guess, although I learned the hard way I guess I'll never forget about the teleport on the alter now... :roll:

Anyone who's seen all my posts on this will see me gradually calm down as time goes on lol. This is the last one...

what happened to ur friend? and lolz u didnt listen to him say "prayer altar! the prayer altar!"

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

screenshot032fq6.png

screenshot040xj0.png

what happened to ur friend? and lolz u didnt listen to him say "prayer altar! the prayer altar!"

What I don't understand is why he didn't just eat the shark he had on him? did he just accept it and die?

also, in him pm it says he has no food, I see food =.=

meh, mabye i'm over analizing a little.

Creator288.png2763.gif