Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

And the third fragment! really wasn't expecting it.

9sbn.png

Loot, along with an elite clue scroll:

ir2.png

Apologies if this should be edited into my previous post on this page, normally I would but there are posts in between.

Edited by Kaida23
It only needs to be edited into the exiting post if there are no other posts after it. Since there are, it's all good. :)

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

The Raptor is pretty OP... he can hit up to 10,000 damage on brutal green dragons using his autoattack...

Impressive...

Highest hit I screenied was this (he tele'd soon after):

aLfFNft.png

ozXHe7P.png

Mod Easty mentioned having to fix the Raptor, because after the Brutal Green buff he was the one getting 3-hitted.

Not impressed.

• Like 7

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

[spoiler=Image snip]j14z2g.png

I'm pretty happy about getting these drops 21 kills from eachother!

[spoiler=Image snip]

ladrr.png

Perhaps I should've waited and made both of these in 1 post, but it seems boots love me today!

(Note, the steadfast boots you see in picture number 2, are from the previous set of steadfast boots from picture 1.)

So, yeah. Remember this?

[spoiler=Image]

2s639eo.png

All 4 boot drops were within 200 kills or so of eachother, although there was almost a month's time between them.

Are boots really that common?

Dwoofie.png

Some pics of my vorago feasting. Was around 400m total for the day.

3vhWp.jpg

3vBwl.jpg

Was hoping to login and feast some more today but of course, margins are shit now. In this age of rs, you are not a pro merch unless you go into a friends chat and tell all the other "merchants" exactly what price you are buying and selling for. Idiots.

Was nice while it lasted though :P

• Like 1
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Let's start the cycle over again!

dijd.png

I have always wondered what the glow-figure that meshes with you when you use the destroy ability looks like. Turns out it's a noob in a med helm, chainbody and dual longswords (all bronze. Bronze ftw!).

eom.png

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

You finally made it! Congladulations Yew! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

worlds were crashing and we didn't want to lose our stuff

eVPchLu.jpg

• Like 1

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting