Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I guess it counts any clue scroll... So farming a mob that drops easy clues with a cannon or something would be best.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

with the royal cannon you could probably do a clue in the time it takes to refill it

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

End of the year bank

e4saR.jpg

Also: Public Announcement:

e4uIB.png

You can hide the "Player has logged in", "Player has logged out." from your chat :))))))))))

Ok I post on this topic way too often.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

End of the year bank

----

dice as f

Faruq.png

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

I love that feature. The only problem is now I sometimes miss when someone I really want to talk to logs in!

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

9a3VOjV.png

Well would you look at that :)

Congrats :) although now I am wondering how the heck someone could finish 1k clue scrolls in such a short time period :P

Easy clues, probably? Also, by playing 24/7, that's a given for any seasonal highscore winner.

Laureana specifically was acc sharing with her ed8 Mgt Emotes, who happens to be this week's leader so far.  They also acc shared the herbs grown hiscore.  They are also not the only acc sharers in the seasonal community (another big example of an acc sharing hiscore was lifepoints healed.)

UNLESS YOU DO AN EASY SEASONAL LIKE SLAPSAROTH AND ONLY PLAY 10 HRS TOTAL!!!!

Well, yeah, there's exceptions to every rule, but for the majority of seasonals, the competition is extremely fierce, and there is often a huge gap between rank 1 and rank 2 (that usually suggests that rank 1 is cheating by account sharing/botting, or no lifing).

Well, yeah, there's exceptions to every rule, but for the majority of seasonals, the competition is extremely fierce, and there is often a huge gap between rank 1 and rank 2 (that usually suggests that rank 1 is cheating by account sharing/botting, or no lifing).

Or that the second person just wants to keep his second place instead of going for first which he will never win ;)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Or that the second person just wants to keep his second place instead of going for first which he will never win ;)

There is no tangible difference at all between spot #2-#100, so there's no reason at all in just wanting to maintain #2.

There is no tangible difference at all between spot #2-#100, so there's no reason at all in just wanting to maintain #2.

But being #2 is much cooler for the e-peen than being #100

You can't really lose the chance of not getting top 100 if you're #2.

#1s tend to get zealous 20-100 hour leads early and just ride it out. The runner ups get ousted by the 24+ straight guy after putting in stupid hours too trying the exact same thing.

Good times.

There is also no advantage in holding spot 2 on the all time minigame highscores, but many do. It is because second place feels a lot better than 75th place

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Schermafbeelding_2015_01_06_om_10_11_21_

Right... (the christmas cracker)

You just have to believe hard enough...

hahaha :P But that seems not all they forgot though, not sure if it is fixed already but you can hear christmas music from the crater :P

Retired item crew