Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Grats. Try using revolution at the end part and just focusing on prayer switching if you're having trouble. Debil and revolution are some of your best friends as well.

I'm not sure how one is supposed to switch to revolution in P4 :| I tried right clicking the gear, and just got the stupid "you can't do this in combat."

I think after the first kill (or first few), the game won't go into cutscene mode when Araxxi crushes her mate/boyfriend/husband/I-don't-feel-like-typing-Araxxor-oops (only when Araxxor climbs up to get squished will it play the cutscene). Therefore, you'll be able to switch to Revolution right when you get out of combat and before Araxxi attacks you. Alternatively, you can drink a potion or something from the inventory right after Araxxor finishes the climb to end the cutscene IIRC.

People don't use revolution for everything? I personally think full manual is garbage. Makes it too hard/effort to keep your dps constantly up for "potentially" higher dps/utility if you'll even get that.

I prefer full manual for some things. Araxxor and TDs are these 'some things'. Araxxor is easy with or without revolution, but TDs cannot be done with revolution efficiently no matter what, ever.

ozXHe7P.png

What a waste of a perfectly good display name.

They need to implement some way of re-using display names from dead Hardcore accounts.

Who knows, maybe it reverted to a normal ironman? Or does that message not show up in that case?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

XAuTQ08.jpg

366 days 21 hours played.

I actually could get the cape this Sunday... WOW

If I claimed it Sunday I'd be close to 365 days played the past 10 years

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Poor guy, I would be udderly embarrassed.

UiqEilw.png

He said he suicided on purpose because he felt he wasn't really achieving anything, was burned out, and felt he was addicted and needed to stop.

I figured it was an intentional death, but I rarely pass up the chance to milk something for a good pun...

• Like 3

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Poor guy, I would be udderly embarrassed.

UiqEilw.png

He said he suicided on purpose because he felt he wasn't really achieving anything, was burned out, and felt he was addicted and needed to stop.

I figured it was an intentional death, but I rarely pass up the chance to milk something for a good pun...

Was that not the 120 div account?

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Simply said: nope.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Seems like a ninja thing. They were able to put out a couple of slayer monsters a week, why not the rest of the Dagannoth, walruses, crabs etc :| (Unless of course, even the graphically updated Dagannoth are outdated now!)

2dgucz6.png

Can we not have characters that look like pigs?

0ed801aef6.png

• Like 2

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

What a waste of a perfectly good display name.

They need to implement some way of re-using display names from dead Hardcore accounts.

Can't you still play 07scape/funorb on that account and change name via the website?

-----------

Dk-s look fine and don't need an update.