Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Eye on 14th kill?????? [bleep] you

One sec

YOU CAN DO IT

At worst split it over two days

I blame you. I could have never done without you. Or Jagex. Mostly you.

Edit: This actually tops the 60-65m I made in Aug `13 from two sara hilts in one trip.

Next up: Araxx Xmas Cracker drop.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Two needle strikes better than one!

Grats ;).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

fmbB9.jpg

Glad to be done Ranging for now.

Saru_Inc Likes this.

Gz and damn that cash stack o.O

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Two needle strikes better than one!

Grats ;).

Just in case something happens to the first one. ;)  Really though, I still click the abilities from the book on P4, but I have revolution on just in case I need to spam brews, that way my character can still keep auto-firing and building adrenaline.

Thank you, though.

Glad to be done Ranging for now.

How did I never make the leap that you're Yomi...

Anyways, I should have a picture like that in due time... And hopefully a loot tab from 90m-120 also.

flWPZ.png

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Mine was better

fpLgz.jpg

chaotic mh w/ dbane bolts and death lotus dart offhand is much stronger than dual chaotics with royal or dbane, and significantly stronger than dual asc/nox bow fyi

Also that's pretty good ping

frfid.png

2.4k total level on my HCIM :D

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Speaking of which, do you still get bronze ceremonial swords as a random in F2P once in a while, or was that removed at some point?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Ouch, they better not start giving a star on every clue. Or else we'll have a lot more people aiming for a thousand clues a week  <_< .

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Star clues are fairly rare

more along the lines of wtf is... oh ok.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~