Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

3 scrolls so far (3rd one is in my name in corner) in 4 days of on and off Demon mobs. Don't know prices just placed what I felt like. Might sell castellan for less or even use it. Inventory is all you need to reach locations in the quickest fashion at least for me + food if demon chooses you for tank.

102mr28.jpg

Wow I didn't know you were TIF X) sorry for sayin you were full of shit, just had seen a post for 50m on forums and other titles seemed to be around there, so I thought you were fibbin :P

I'm still going to buy this title lol.

2dgucz6.png

I've been doing shit:

[hide=In no particular order]

fwSGJ.png

fxpfl.png

fxU9J.png

fxU5v.png

fzNjz.png

fpJct.png

fCNp1.png

fDdhB.png

fDgtH.png

fDq4f.png

fB0XX.png

fxU8d.png

[/hide]

Hydrix thingy sold for ~16m, I spent 11m on Prayer and Construction, then I got a trimmed fury ~6m. Very convenient. Also 120 skill #14.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I've been doing shit:

fwSGJ.png

fxpfl.png

fxU9J.png

fxU5v.png

fzNjz.png

fpJct.png

fCNp1.png

fDdhB.png

fDgtH.png

fDq4f.png

fB0XX.png

fxU8d.png

[/hide]

Hydrix thingy sold for ~16m, I spent 11m on Prayer and Construction, then I got a trimmed fury ~6m. Very convenient. Also 120 skill #14.

did you add the onyx to the hydrix? i found that as they were i couldnt sell for 18m, adding on the onyx i sold instant 21m, unsure on prices after making into jewellery

baileydafrog.png

u got a kk helm? kys omg leik

• Like 1

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

I've been doing shit:

fwSGJ.png

fxpfl.png

fxU9J.png

fxU5v.png

fzNjz.png

fpJct.png

fCNp1.png

fDdhB.png

fDgtH.png

fDq4f.png

fB0XX.png

fxU8d.png

[/hide]

did you add the onyx to the hydrix? i found that as they were i couldnt sell for 18m, adding on the onyx i sold instant 21m, unsure on prices after making into jewellery

I actually made an amulet of souls and sold that for 16m, lol. I had no idea on prices, so I just went with what I figured to result in the highest price.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Did they drop anything other than connections this time?  :rolleyes:

I couldn't log in to find out.

That comment made my day =3! Soo much win ;D!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

heh

0a42356943.png

• Like 2

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

fFuxx.png

fFv15.png

fFue3.png

l0l0l0l0l0l. Got it on my 9th ever kill lmfao.

The funny thing is I don't even have a single pet on Leik. Man, I can't believe that just happened, I actually screamed a little bit when I saw it lmfao.

• Like 4

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

heh

0a42356943.png

No wonder I can't buy them other rich people have been buying them.

Shortage of ports armour because everyone and their mom is keeping their plates and chi for the new weapons.

I will never understand why people would spend 5m on a helm that lasts under a 1/3 the time, has worse stats, and costs more than a Malevolent helm.

Honestly, all tradable port armor is on level the cost of their 90 tier counterparts. Makes me sad inside.