Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

So... anyone else completely unable to get screenshots from puu.sh to load directly in posts? They simply fail to load and show nothing at all, not even broken image thing, but they work fine if I quote the post and copy/paste the link.

• Like 1

If you're not using the .jpg/.png/.gif extension at the end it won't work, though you could mean something else.

No extension gives this error thing:

elo89.png

Extension works fine:

eknyp.png

^ Got that today. Have now had all 4 lucky godswords, though lost my AGS and SGS is on my 07 Account.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

If you're not using the .jpg/.png/.gif extension at the end it won't work, though you could mean something else.

No extension gives this error thing:

elo89.png

Extension works fine:

eknyp.png

^ Got that today. Have now had all 4 lucky godswords, though lost my AGS and SGS is on my 07 Account.

edqqnpt.png

Pingouin, you should probably issue an account problem then. There was a subforum here where you could submit these kind of bugs, but it seems to be lost in the abyss.

Also there is something nagging in the back of my head that offers the solution to this problem, unfortunately, it is currently in the back of my head =C.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

^ Agreed, the symbol on the cape should've been the first one on this picture:

Elf_City_-_Elven_Clan_capes_concept_art.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Bla bla bla. "Legacy is better for Tormented Demons." Bla bla bla.

Nope. Managed to break my record of 138 KPH. New record: 145 KPH. With tier 80 gear. The previous record I made was with tier 90 gear.

Oh and two limb drops, nice.

mQfITN6.png

• Like 2

ozXHe7P.png

Here's a video (sped up from 1 hour to 2.5 minutes) of 140+ KPH:

It's hard to tell the KC because it's only there for like one frame, but you can count if you want or just believe me when I say I start at 4861 and end at 5005, thus 144 kills in an hour.

Also:

y1PAamq.png

11.5 hours of TDs.

• Like 5

ozXHe7P.png

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

JTPnajN.png

es6JR.jpg

es6nx.jpg

Finishing stack: 

es75P.png

Used Imcando after the update that included corrupt ores being smelted (3.2m Smith, 32.3m Mining)

• Like 4

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Here's a video (sped up from 1 hour to 2.5 minutes) of 140+ KPH:

It's hard to tell the KC because it's only there for like one frame, but you can count if you want or just believe me when I say I start at 4861 and end at 5005, thus 144 kills in an hour.

Also:

y1PAamq.png

11.5 hours of TDs.

How the hell do you heal? Oo When I go, I get shredded to pieces after 20 kills, even with using the rocks as cover.

Vampyrism aura (it's not necessary to survive, just makes it comfier), Elite Enhanced Excalibur (only once and a while), Blood Fury Necklace (awesome at TDs), Ring of Death, Sacrifice. I sometimes sipped super Saradomin brews since I'm still getting the hang of this new routine, will switch to regular brews once I'm more comfortable.

ozXHe7P.png