Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

dMr9E.png

One to go, not really using warbands for it, probably should.

Getting closer to max aswell, though farming is gonna be such a pain.

dMs8G.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

This is what Jagex Support currently looks like:

B57wrIbCAAA9DAG.png

Jagex just hit full panic mode :L but props to them for alerting their Twitter fans to be vigilant :P.

Well, was only a matter of time, what when you have your most usable support on a social network.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Thanks for the advice, although I just did it. 5x muspah waves, tons of jakindos, no TDs, and only one glacor. Thank you based RNG

Still think this shouldn't be a comp req, but I'm glad to be done with it anyway

jwMVJB2.jpg

Grats!! 

I'm almost there. The last few waves I've failed with like 5 seconds left and a half killed Muspah. >.< (or something equivalently easy).

1) Suomi photobomb

2) Suomi reference

3) finally that damn tree grew.

XZmwQjw.jpg

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Two runs before I did it, failed with a kal'gerion on 3k hp >.<

Next run, first wave was TD, NOPE'd out right there

Then the game gives me no TDs... finally Jagex gets it

Just did this today:

MWTB1LQ.png

Now I just have to find a rago and rots team... ugh not looking forward to that.

• Like 1

Two runs before I did it, failed with a kal'gerion on 3k hp >.<

Next run, first wave was TD, NOPE'd out right there

Then the game gives me no TDs... finally Jagex gets it

Just did this today:

MWTB1LQ.png

Now I just have to find a rago and rots team... ugh not looking forward to that.

Took me around a week for a rago kill =/ (1st try kill tho, but a week to get into a team at all).

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Took me around a week for a rago kill =/ (1st try kill tho, but a week to get into a team at all).

I tried going with a rsof team before, I read all the guides and watched all the vids I could. I [bleep]ed up ONCE and they kicked me. I wouldn't have a problem with these comp reqs if it wasn't for the GODAWFUL ELITIST [bleep]S that play this game nowadays.

• Like 5

Why don't you ask friends to help you out? Rsof says enough tbh :P I've had few good memories pvm'ing with forumers unless it was a mass ^^

The elitist attitude has been there since there were bosses to kill in rs. I always found it best to just find some people you know and like to go to a new boss with so you know that if you mess up they wont kick you or flame you =P

100224419lieven.png
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing"

I tried going with a rsof team before, I read all the guides and watched all the vids I could. I [bleep]ed up ONCE and they kicked me. I wouldn't have a problem with these comp reqs if it wasn't for the GODAWFUL ELITIST [bleep]S that play this game nowadays.

Not that I disagree at all with you -- but I think we both know, as long as we've been playing, that those elitists have always been around.

Example: Hyrbidders at DKs intentionally crashing you if you miss one Rex spawn by a few seconds. "That's what it feels like" as Prime hits a 49 on you in your Guthans. 

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Not that I disagree at all with you -- but I think we both know, as long as we've been playing, that those elitists have always been around.

Example: Hyrbidders at DKs intentionally crashing you if you miss one Rex spawn by a few seconds. "That's what it feels like" as Prime hits a 49 on you in your Guthans. 

I suppose you're right, I guess it's just a lot harder to deal with now that Jagex is cramming so many BS mechanics into boss fights that you WILL [bleep] up a lot before you get the hang of it. It used to be fairly trivial to run with those players as long as you had the right gear and did your homework.

• Like 2

Try popping in my clan chat. We often do vorago and would gladly take you for a night.. Just don't bail after a kill. Stay for the whole trip :p

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

So another goal complete

gallery_3818_453_317388.jpg

The strange thing was is that I had to go do an oddball task involving the Nexus (the crater thing in Lumbridge swamp that gives Prayer xp) before it would unlock it, even though it's not part of a set that I could see. 

Nevertheless, Taskmaster emote is mine. :D

• Like 1

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

dQZqv.png

dQZVZ.png

dR08N.png

dR2xL.png

dR16v.png

:>

• Like 2

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

huh?? keeps moving down, almost gone

51c0dd03e0.png

21516e702e.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Was Claws, a few kills, Limbs, 2 kills, Limbs, 99 Mining.

dRT7r.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

dRUev.jpg

• Like 1