Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

El Two Nostalgia you [bleep]ing [bleep]s

j0052.jpg

5 minutes for a log + 4

j00lr.jpg

1) I've always wondered what the 2nd bleep is when you say [bleep]ing [bleep]s. I figure it could be [bleep], or [bleep], or [bleep]. But idk.

2) RSC pls go. Lrn2Fatigue

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Recomped:

j1hFP.jpg

how much did leech cost you you f itlyh nob

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Recomped:

j1hFP.jpg

how much did leech cost you you f itlyh nob

No more than 3k and an optional bond according to reddit!

j0SKM.png

• Like 7

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

OBgmANV.png

• Like 5

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Who gets 120 DG when you could get level 4 cooking #truehcim

j3iJN.jpg

How the [bleep] am I going to do shield of arrav

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

j3iJN.jpg

I'd be more worried about imp catcher.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

j3iJN.jpg

Ye a time heavy quest much harder than a quest that requires a partner in a game that has, at most, 200 people logged on

mfw that post

j3mSQ.png

yfw first imp killed of the day

j3nwM.jpg

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Ye a time heavy quest much harder than a quest that requires a partner in a game that has, at most, 200 people logged on

There is actually a thread on RSC section of RSOF for that.

Someone has like hundreds of both shield parts, you just ask and they give you both of them lol.

Actually I think I may have a spare certificate part I could give you, that should let you complete the quest.

Yeah there it is

dcXV6mA.png

Just have to ask.

Actually i think you can just turn in the certificate to the king right away without having to turn in shield half to museum lol. As long as you joined a gang and stole the shield half, should be able to do with just having this certificate.

The way it works in RSC, Person 1 has shield half and Person 2 has shield half. Person 1 gives shield half to Person 2, who turns them in to the museum curator. The curator gives Person 2 two certificates, and Person 2 gives one of the two certificates back to Person 1, so both can bring certificate to the king and get credit for the quest.

j3iJN.jpg

mfw that post

j3mSQ.png

yfw first imp killed of the day

j3nwM.jpg

Wow. I'm blown away. You Sherlock, you. I'll have you know that I spent hours meticulously constructing that statement to be infallible in every way, and yet you got me. Drats.

:mellow:

Runite ore :'('

Ye I remember doing it first time around back in the...very early days. Will le contact if le around (lel)

There is actually a thread on RSC section of RSOF for that.

Someone has like hundreds of both shield parts, you just ask and they give you both of them lol.

Actually I think I may have a spare certificate part I could give you, that should let you complete the quest.

Yeah there it is

dcXV6mA.png

Just have to ask.

Actually i think you can just turn in the certificate to the king right away without having to turn in shield half to museum lol. As long as you joined a gang and stole the shield half, should be able to do with just having this certificate.

The way it works in RSC, Person 1 has shield half and Person 2 has shield half. Person 1 gives shield half to Person 2, who turns them in to the museum curator. The curator gives Person 2 two certificates, and Person 2 gives one of the two certificates back to Person 1, so both can bring certificate to the king and get credit for the quest.

I did it that way once in RS3, I was training a pure (years ago) and found 2 certificates on the ground. I was so surprised it worked :P

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

A couple of days ago I got this:

LjxV0uL.png

Only took me 6 or 7 hours of enlightenment and VoS. I never realized summoning was so cheap. I was getting xp at 1.5 gp/xp. 

And just now this happened: 

dzPyCnZ.png

This just happened 10 mins ago. I was doing my lava stryke task and this guy comes and attacks me. I had a handful of sharks still, so I decided to stay and fight. This is my 1st pvp fight in EoC, so I was frantically trying to switch action bars while trying to understand what the abilities do. He kills me, but luckily I ate a fury shark before I died. I was disappointed I lost, but I only lost like 100-200k or something like that. So I go back to finish my task. 10 mins later, I see another guy run towards me from the north. It was the same guy that pked me. This time, I find my action bar a lot quicker and was doing a lot better. I end up killing him.

My hands were so shaky and my heart was pounding so hard after both fights. I've always wanted to get back into pking and this might've been the motivation I needed to get back into it. I'm deciding if I should try EoC pking and pk at warbands, or go back to my roots and do some w18 legacy pking. I sure miss the bounty world days though.

Woke up at 5am for this.

Got to mirage phase, on the stun pool the main tank missed his stun, two guys attempted a back up at the same time and wiped the team.

It was down to a trio, and one more person died.

mnZO7kY.png

[bleep]ing amazing duo. Un-[bleep]ing-believable.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

• Like 7

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I feel quite similar in most 'dangerous' PvP (and, in the distant past, things like Jad or Kiln lmao). Imo it's pretty cool that this game can still get the blood flowing.

Dito. My first two fight caves task took 6 hours each. Shaky at jad, died.

Back in 2005, trying to run to mage arena, WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON ME, I freak out when I see anyone

Before EOC, doing ANYTHING IN THE WILDY, I see someone, I have a panic attack.

• Like 2

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

IQi1aEZ.jpg

So I actually got 2 murmurs [almost?] b2b then a whisper and 2 arma mh cbows [definitely??] b2b?? ... and a shard and some sht... lmfao idek, I went for a chance at the pet and soul reaper and stayed for a lil less than an hr.

235 KC maybe 45-50 Zil?? Adv Log needs to go back further :(

Hydrix like 50m last I checked, Hydrixhype??? Grab your Memering (no idea who called it that but I will always remember l0l) of Death

EDIT

LOL nvm Hydrix is like, 30m at this time, I think. Still a bit up there, still need that RoD ;)

EDIT2

LOL yeah that is b2b3b4b drops... never had luck like that, ended up being like 9.5m total. Not bad for an hour.

2dgucz6.png

lol

32ed54f8c0.jpg

This just happened 10 mins ago. I was doing my lava stryke task and this guy comes and attacks me. I had a handful of sharks still, so I decided to stay and fight. This is my 1st pvp fight in EoC, so I was frantically trying to switch action bars while trying to understand what the abilities do. He kills me, but luckily I ate a fury shark before I died. I was disappointed I lost, but I only lost like 100-200k or something like that. So I go back to finish my task. 10 mins later, I see another guy run towards me from the north. It was the same guy that pked me. This time, I find my action bar a lot quicker and was doing a lot better. I end up killing him.

My hands were so shaky and my heart was pounding so hard after both fights. I've always wanted to get back into pking and this might've been the motivation I needed to get back into it. I'm deciding if I should try EoC pking and pk at warbands, or go back to my roots and do some w18 legacy pking. I sure miss the bounty world days though.

Why did I spend 5 minutes trying to figure out which awesome gear you pked him for, only to realize you didn't...... ;-;??

• Like 2

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

^ same

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Got to mirage phase, on the stun pool the main tank missed his stun, two guys attempted a back up at the same time and wiped the team.

lmfao nice teamspeak communication beginner

4K469.png

lmfao nice teamspeak communication beginner

LL his mistake was saying "someone stun" instead of "[name] stun"

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.