Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

gallery_3818_453_32678.jpg

Managed to get "the Bronzed" title.  |^_^|

Could you elaborate on how you got it?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Max the temperature bar 10 times.

Three limbs in one trip within 10 minutes. Not bad.

xgPakD4.png

Though in the past ~4500 kills I've only had 10 dragon limbs (only 3 in the first 3000, but 7 in the last 1500, haha), which is considerably lower than anticipated. Then again, it's not entirely unexpected, because I had an overall drop rate of 1:230 for a long time. Now it's back to 1:252, which is close enough to my estimate of the real drop rate. Not bad, all in all!

• Like 2

ozXHe7P.png

This is funny.

(language in video)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Well according to the RS Wiki you have to fill up the Temperature bar 10 times, although when I got mine nobody knew for sure, and apparently if you do it 25 times you'll unlock "the Sunburned" title as well.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Well according to the RS Wiki you have to fill up the Temperature bar 10 times, although when I got mine nobody knew for sure, and apparently if you do it 25 times you'll unlock "the Sunburned" title as well.

And it appears that method used that day was bug abuse. Mod Sayln threw a whole tantrum around it.

EDIT: My apologies, I didn't meant that as a call out for having done something wrong, more that Mod Sayln is throwing a tantrum over something that many players could see as a legitimate way to obtain the title. Huge Noob likely got it accidentally as well, it was just funny that there is a bug fuss about a small oversight like this.

Edited by Miss Lioness

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

He probably just deposited coconuts/fish without knowing it'd count for remaxing. No need to challenge his legitimacy.

I edited my previous post with a little bit of explanation what I actually meant. Now that you say it like that, I can see that it could be read otherwise. My apologies for that ^.^

Account Help

Approximately 60 hours of Tormented Demons (8044 kills at about 133 kph):

7kwNJhJ.png

(As well as 8544 blues and 5488 crimson charms).

Total is worth about 353.7m (I price checked dragon crossbows to be about 10.9m today):

vSZOoiZ.png

Limb drop rate in this smaller sample size is 1:350, but in my overall log of 38,600 kills it's 1:254.

So 5.9m gp/hr with (relatively poor) luck isn't so bad, I think. Aiming for 100 limbs sometime in the future.

ozXHe7P.png

Are you Tracking how many kills you are doing before getting a drop?

Or how many drops you are getting before you dc and lose everything?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Have you tried to trade crab hats for anything recently? If so, you could qualify for free verbal abuse from the RS community! Just hanging on my P2P account for a bit and saw this...

[spoiler=Profanity, you have been warned]dOWyls1.jpg

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

So I've been pretty much quit since like, idk, early June ish. Been playing Destiny nonstop on XB1.

So I log in today to check out my first rare purchase since 2007 - purchased it a day or two before I quit:

iPRwV.jpg

And then I searched for it on GE:

iPRCS.jpg

wait.. what?

inb4 "its already crashed. its only worth 441m street"

• Like 3

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

For some unknown reason rares have gone crazy...by the way according to the designated thread it's actually up near 720. Go you :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Phats are too expensive for people so they started buying bsh's instead.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

a23ffb00c9.jpg

Who said you can only have one of ea boss pet.. right Jagex?

EDIT: Just incase for those wondering, it's only me there and no one under me :)

• Like 2

140d947b83.jpg